Komisarek Out 3 Weeks

brobin

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know everyone associated with the Habs personally or something? You seem to have a lot of inside information.

No not even close but a few.

And when you spend as much time around the team as my dad and I do you meet and get to know people.

The RDS guys are very approachable.

Habs inside out

Today, Komisarek will lace up skates for the first time since a couple of awkward checks banged up his hip and knocked him out of the March 20 Canadiens-Bruins game in Boston, ending his consecutive-game streak at 196.

He'll work out on Bell Centre ice before his teammates practise for tomorrow's game in Ottawa, continuing to round himself back into shape to be in peak form for the playoffs.

------------------------------------------------------------

Looks to me he's back for the first round.

Great News about komisa-REX.

We will ned his physical presence in the playoffs!!

This will have been a little break for Mike. he'll be rested and in top shape come next week!!

No not even close but a few.

And when you spend as much time around the team as my dad and I do you meet and get to know people.

The RDS guys are very approachable.

Do you or your dad work there or in something related? It sounds like it's from more than just seeing a lot of games (which you seem to do).

I think I remember someone mentioning that you know Kirk Muller as well. Did you hear from the horse's mouth that his favourites are Higgins and the Kostitsyn brothers?

Do you or your dad work there or in something related? It sounds like it's from more than just seeing a lot of games (which you seem to do).

I think I remember someone mentioning that you know Kirk Muller as well. Did you hear from the horse's mouth that his favourites are Higgins and the Kostitsyn brothers?

We are good friends with Kirk yes.

And infact his favourite young guys are Higgins and the Kostitsyn brothers because they do not fear the danger zones on the ice, all three will go to the net.

Do you not remember how he reacted when Reich jumped Andrei?

We are good friends with Kirk yes.

And infact his favourite young guys are Higgins and the Kostitsyn brothers because they do not fear the danger zones on the ice, all three will go to the net.

Do you not remember how he reacted when Reich jumped Andrei?

Yeah I remember that, but it could have been a standard reaction from seeing a goon fight a scorer. I was pissed as well, Andrei is among the last people on the team who would want to fight.

It's cool that he likes those three young players, hopefully they'll be around for a while.

Yeah I remember that, but it could have been a standard reaction from seeing a goon fight a scorer. I was pissed as well, Andrei is among the last people on the team who would want to fight.

It's cool that he likes those three young players, hopefully they'll be around for a while.

It s not as though he does not like the other guys though I do not want you to get that impression. He just believes that those three are special.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Komisarek back ofr the 1st game of the playoffs.

If the Habs start the Playoffs on April 9th, he will have been sidelined for 20 days (March 20th to April 9th) which what the media said. (one day short of 3 weeks)

I'm not worried about this. He's already started to skate. He'll be ready when the playoffs start!

On Steve Koulias's show, Hardcore Hockey Talk, he said he got info. that Komi has been cleared to play game 1.

That's great news to have the Komi back in for game 1.

Yes, hopefully Boo Boo as well.

I doubt Koivu will be back by game's 1 or 2, so let him return to the bell for Game 5 (If there is).

Let's hope Kouly's inside info is right :)

I don't think so. the reporters who follow the Habs on a regular basis (Marc DeFoy of Le journal de Mtl. and François Gagnon of LaPresse) both said that they believe Komisarek will be back for game one. They said he looked fine and he didn'T show any signs of the injury lingering.

Edited by Habsfan