Game Thread | Canadiens de Montréal vs Boston Bruins | 04/19/08

KoZed

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a Plan B: Use Valentenko as a forward! He's got the shot, he's got the mean streak...

as long as he doesn't cross check is teammates in front of the net to clear the view !! :lol:

Very much looking forward to seeing Koivu but we cannot expect him to lead us offensively to a win. He is still hurt and rusty. I am hoping he will lead us with work ethic and courage....and that the rest of the team follows suit.

Very much looking forward to seeing Koivu but we cannot expect him to lead us offensively to a win. He is still hurt and rusty. I am hoping he will lead us with work ethic and courage....and that the rest of the team follows suit.

of course he wont lead us offensively in his first game in 3 weeks but he will take some pressure of the pleky line. he will win faceoffs and could help on the PP.

of course he wont lead us offensively in his first game in 3 weeks but he will take some pressure of the pleky line. he will win faceoffs and could help on the PP.

Yes, I know its an obvious statement, but I just feel like with some of the desperation seen on this board lately, that people are hoping for Koivu to come in and save the day.

I am hoping he will lead us with work ethic and courage....and that the rest of the team follows suit.

Exactly what I was thinking. let's just hope that having Koivu in the line-up will inspire the kids to play the best game they've ever played!

A bit off topic... sorry about that.

Can anyone tell me what's with those F**** hard hats that the bruins players are wearing during the dressing room interviews ?

And they mean what ?

Edited by jrhabs

Can anyone tell me what's with those F**** hard hats that the bruins players are wearing during the dressing room interviews ?

And they mean what ?

i believe its given to the player who demonstrates the most workman like effort for the game

Can anyone tell me what's with those hard hats that the bruins players are wearing during the dressing room interviews ?

And they mean what ?

My hockey team used to do it, so did the flames and other teams. The "hard" hat is awarded by the players to who they think is the "hard" worker of the game.

The player will sign the hat, then award it to a different player next game.

Edited by MMPL

And they mean what ?

It is given to the player who will get to play the Construction Man in the Village People themed aftergame party, ie. the top.

Kiovu will help motivate, i can't see him being in game shape...... i would rather see stewart in to get some energy going, the only guys playing are smoke, begin, and kosto

He hasen't missed that much time, looked pretty good in practice (I know it's only practice but still...) I'd rather have a rusty Koivu in the lineup over a guy who played 1 NHL game that meant nothing against one of the worst teams in the league who started their backup, and were playing without their best player by a mile. Besides in this series we have the superior talent, all we need is the motivation to put it together.

I really hope that Saks can play tonight. He is a proven playoff performer and we could use more than one goal!

Get Higgins back on the wing please.

Don Cherry guarantees a Boston win so I hope the Habs embarrass them instead. Make that tool eat his words.

When did meathead guarantee a win? I didnt see that.

Feeling very anxious about tonight game.

It's only a game, it's only a game bah doesn't work...let's get drunk 9:00am.

Go Habs Go.

Hope they play like all year long, better on the road than at home.

Let the real Thomas show up with shooting at the damn net and goals will come

and victory!!