Canadiens @ Avalanche | Slaughter Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Time out... dumb icing by Kovalev, but also a good time to remind them.. they can't sit back in the second and blow another game... get on your horses...

also a dumb play earlier by Komi, who lets a soft pass go behind the net, all the way around for a point shot...

There are so many guys on this team with the heads so deep up their butts, its a wonder they can breath...

Huge Kudos for Breezer.. about time one of our D stood up for our goalies...

Why is it only Boo Boo and Breezy will send a message like that.. why Can't hammer do this once in a while?

And, when does our 'enforcer' fight?

You know, instead of Yoga, watching inspiration tapes, and doing mental exercises.. perhaps Kovalev could try "running, weights, biking" for his summer program. You know, so he could skate faster then me during the season...

BGL? He is not our enforcer.. he is our good will ambassador and he bakes cookies for the team prior to games...

hehe and he occasionally admonishes opposing players. With stern words.

Well, he wasn't on the ice... Can't blame him for that...

I know but on his next shift he could beat the crap out of someone just to send a message that habs don't abide that crap

why didn't Laraque cut to the front of the net?!?! ARG!!!

BGL? He is not our enforcer.. he is our good will ambassador and he bakes cookies for the team prior to games...

Come on, be faire. Laraque is trying really hard to be a useful player. The way he can protect the puck in the offensive zone reminds me of Joe Thornton... too bad Laraque's puck control also reminds me of Turner Stevenson.

The really need a goal on this PP to make something of this period.

If Koivu & Kovy are on it, you're pretty much garanteed they will blow it.

Come on, be faire. Laraque is trying really hard to be a useful player. The way he can protect the puck in the offensive zone reminds me of Joe Thornton... too bad Laraque's puck control also reminds me of Turner Stevenson.

If Koivu & Kovy are on it, you're pretty much garanteed they will blow it.

And indeed, Koivu was awful on it... couldn't even pass across the line...

Breezy had a chance.. how come our defensemen have to go down and show the forwards where the scoring positions are (ie.. beside the net, not behind it, or way off on the boards...)

God, that retro broacast was terrible, and the announcers kept on driveling on about the old days.

The Habs have been decent, and hopefully having a goalie making a few stops for them will help inspire them to come out strong in the third.

You know, instead of Yoga, watching inspiration tapes, and doing mental exercises.. perhaps Kovalev could try "running, weights, biking" for his summer program. You know, so he could skate faster then me during the season...

Agreed...this trainer he's hooked up with is an idiot...working exclusively with rubber bands and shit like that...pffft. He needs to hit the iron and regain the 20lbs he's dropped following this stupid new training system.

What do you want him to do? Rush the ice, attack Tucker, and get a nice long suspension?

No, I want him to engage him in the next shift, and instead of getting suckered.. punch him in the face... trust me, tucker will go.. but if you drop your gloves and then ask to go, tucker will laugh and watch you go to the box...

BGL seems to be the only fighter following this code of his...