Canadiens @ Avalanche | Slaughter Thread

Fanpuck33

124.gif@ 64.gif
29-20-6 for 64 points.................25-29-1 for 51 points
(6th East)...............................(t-14th West)

Forecaster.ca's Tale of the Tape
TSN's Ice Chips

Montreal Player Stats
Colorado Player Stats

Projected Lines of Destruction

(27)Kovalev - (11)Koivu - (6)Kostopoulos
(67)Pacioretty - (40) Lapierre - (36)D'Agostini
(46)A.Kostitsyn - (21)Higgins - (25)Dandenault
(74)S.Kostitsyn - (22)Begin - (17)Laraque

(79)Markov - (8)Komisarek
(44)Hamrlik - (71)Brisebois
(51)Bouillon - (26)Gorges

Jaroslav Halak................Peter Budaj

TV: RDS, TSN
Radio: CJAD, CKAC

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the idea of Kovy having to play with two players who never quit on a play. I'm interested to see more of Higgins as a centre, and how much longer Dandenault's got before his body reminds him that he's been out of action for two months.

I love that they've finally put Pacioretty, D'Agostini, and Lapierre together. These are three of the few guys who have actually been showing up most nights and need to be used as an example to the rest of the team. If the whole team played like these three and Kostopoulos, they'd be a dangerous team once again. I think it's a sad commentary on the team leadership when we have to look to these young guys for an example of how to play.

I am disappointed, though, to see O'Byrne out of the lineup. Other D-men are more deserving of a benching then he is.

I really wish Carbo would give it some time to let some lines gel before throwing them in the blender.

GO HABS GO!!!!

He'll give it at least a shift. If they don't click during that extended period of time, who can blame him for changing things around again?

Should be a good one. Both teams are struggling.

O'byrne has played great hockey. Makes no sense to me why he is scratched.

Go Habs Go!!!!!!!!!

he was only a nam drawn from the helmet!!

food for thoughts: the Last time Montreal was in colorado a coach was fired the next game.

Should be a good one. Both teams are struggling.

O'byrne has played great hockey. Makes no sense to me why he is scratched.

Go Habs Go!!!!!!!!!

Agreed. For some reason Carbo just will not sit Bouillon, even though he has been the Habs worst d-man for a long while. Wonder if it's because he's a vet.

Agreed. For some reason Carbo just will not sit Bouillon, even though he has been the Habs worst d-man for a long while. Wonder if it's because he's a vet.

Doubt it, he did the "statement" bench and sat Rivet before. Ditto with Dandeneault. If we were going to bench dmen that weren't playing well, we'd have to bench a lot more than just Bouillon!

This is a weird conclusion to make.

Shouldn't good games usually happen when two teams are hot?

He meant 'good one' in terms of watching two overcrowded buses collide at high speed on a narrow cliff road.

Or maybe 'good one' because he has insider info and knows that, should the Habs suffer another loss, there will be such massive change that the team will be unrecognizable to us.

Or maybe he's from the future and 'good one' means that the Habs win, turn their season around, and win the Cup.

No, I got it! He means 'good one' as in the joke (read: Habs). Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side. Ohhhh. Good one.

Edited by Colin

He meant 'good one' in terms of watching two overcrowded buses collide at high speed on a narrow cliff road.

Or maybe 'good one' because he has insider info and knows that, should the Habs suffer another loss, there will be such massive change that the team will be unrecognizable to us.

Or maybe he's from the future and 'good one' means that the Habs win, turn their season around, and win the Cup.

No, I got it! He means 'good one' as in the joke (read: Habs). Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side. Ohhhh. Good one.

lol.

Well played, Colin.

No Sakic, no Stastny, and no goaltending = no excuse for the Habs not to win this damn game

This game will tell me if they have truly quit or not

You my friend have liquid courage :lol:

Maybe that's what the Habs should try next...go out there with a very mild buzz...might loosen them up