Montreal @ Dallas | American Airlines Center. Dallas, Texas | 6:00 PM ET

KoZed

umm, ya but Stewart is lucky he didnt get a 5min instigator penalty.

Do the BGL haters have any idea what comes with insigator penalties? Suspensions, and BGL has got them before. Now do you know what happens on the next insigator penalty? Longer suspensions. Figure it out please. :rolleyes:

So what. He is being paid to fight. We don't need him to do anything else, just beat the shit out of the other guy. If doing his job gets him suspended, so be it, that's his job.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Fraser just called Dallas.. even up call.. even Fraser couldn't believe the Kovy call. :)

YEP...great leadership on this team...both the captain and assistant are in the box....

:clap: I LOVE YOUR CONFIDENCE BOB GAINEY...I WISH I COULD BE AS OPTIMISTIC AS YOU

officially a penalty on koivu to end the period. So we'll start the 2nd in a 5 on 3 for 1:26.... amazing.

###### Ott, maybe Stewart needs to give Kerry Fraser and Gord Dwyer a few shots to the head.

YEP...great leadership on this team...both the captain and assistant are in the box....

roflmao. I was thinking it, but didnt want to hammer on the nail further than I already did.

And some of you want to fire Carbo? Are you out of your f***ing minds? Koivu and Kovy cant get the boot soon enough comes this summer. Chokers. That's what they are.

So where are we at now?

5 on 3 for how long?

Look at the positive, this will fire us up. Hope we can get a shorty

1 minute 26 seconds i believe, then another 34 seconds down one man.

Ugh.. it was Koivu..

what part of "Kerry Fraser' does this team not understand. They can't expect fair officiating out of that bum. Most of our penalties were warrented, but I saw several ignored when Dallas did it and now Fraser is calling everything he possibly can. I hate that guy.

So far we have a zero effort start followed by a traditional Fraser 'screw you' reffed game. I can't wait for the 2nd. :(

Habs lookin' great ! :wall:

Stewart kicking that fool's ass was the only bright spot in the 1st.

You call that a bright spot? You wait for the other guy to drop his gloves, THEN you feed him his teeth. Stewart did nothing worthy of praise.

Who cares? He hardly plays anyway. Pound a guy, help the team, take the suspension.

No, you dont get it. 1st instigator penalty suspension is 2 games. Note it doubles every time. 2 to 4, to 8, to 16. The next time BGL just drops his gloves and pounds somebody he would probably get atleast a 16 game suspension.

In 3 years BGL would only be able to beat up [edit]4[/edit] guys. Every other game he would miss from suspension. Now do you really think paying a guy 1.5 mil/yr for 8 games is a good idea?

Edited by Sir_Boagalott

If Denis doesn't start the second period, I'm done watching the game. It's got nothing to do with Price's play, but it is readily apparent that the guys in front of him don't have a clue what to do, and if you ever want to get Price back to where he needs to be, he can't be exposed to what this might turn into. For that reason, I'd give him the rest of the night off.

You call that a bright spot? You wait for the other guy to drop his gloves, THEN you feed him his teeth. Stewart did nothing worthy of praise.

BS.. Ott was called out by Kost and ran away like a chicken. Stewart is not BGL, waiting around for an invite. I don't care if he got the extra, Ott is a punk and a pussy. His teammates looked embarrassed on the bench. They haven't seen that shit since they dumped Avery.

I give full marks to Stewart..

No, you dont get it. 1st instigator penalty suspension is 2 games. Note it doubles every time. 2 to 4, to 8, to 16. The next time BGL just drops his gloves and pounds somebody he would probably get atleast a 16 game suspension.

In 3 years BGL would only be able to beat up 8 guys. Every other game he would miss from suspension. Now do you really think paying a guy 1.5 mil/yr for 8 games is a good idea?

better than paying a guy 1.5 million a year to fight, and have him NOT FIGHT.

BS.. Ott was called out by Kost and ran away like a chicken. Stewart is not BGL, waiting around for an invite. I don't care if he got the extra, Ott is a punk and a pussy. His teammates looked embarrassed on the bench. They haven't seen that shit since they dumped Avery.

I give full marks to Stewart..

:clap:

In 3 years BGL would only be able to beat up [edit]4[/edit] guys. Every other game he would miss from suspension. Now do you really think paying a guy 1.5 mil/yr for 8 games is a good idea?

that is about all he played this year and he hardly kicked anyone ass

You don't get a instigator every time. Did Stewart get an instigator? NO...

And even if he does, that is 8 more fights then we get from him now. Dancing around on the faceoff doesn't inspire a team. Pounding the crap out of a guy that ran your goalie does.

Edited by brobin

If Denis doesn't start the second period, I'm done watching the game. It's got nothing to do with Price's play, but it is readily apparent that the guys in front of him don't have a clue what to do, and if you ever want to get Price back to where he needs to be, he can't be exposed to what this might turn into. For that reason, I'd give him the rest of the night off.

Denis has been in Hamilton since Thursday - Halak's dressed as backup...just being picky. :)

I think we're down 2 men for about 3 minutes (1:26 for Kovalev, then Koivu's can start, down 2 men again until Stewart's expires)...this could get ugly.

what are you talking about? You don't get suspended until your third instigator, and the suspension doesn't double, it increases by two. Read the rule book.

Denis has been in Hamilton since Thursday - Halak's dressed as backup...just being picky. :)

I think we're down 2 men for about 3 minutes (1:26 for Kovalev, then Koivu's can start, down 2 men again until Stewart's expires)...this could get ugly.

I don't care, I wouldn't subject Halak to this either. Put Carbo in Halak's gear and let him feel the fire for a while.