April 18th, 2009 | Canadiens @ Bruins | Game 2 Thread

Cataclaw

Great, the Price bashers are getting in full swing. What's next, it's Koivu's fault?

No...his effort is acceptable. Not impressive, but acceptable. He could crank it up another gear to Kovalev level though.

Edited by sbhatt

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, Kovalev needs to be used on all four lines. He's totally on his own. At least unite him with Metro so he'll have someone half-interested in playing hockey on his line.

Laughable.

You know, all those years when we dominated the Bruins, they used to complain about biased reffing.

This is a major theme of LOSERS. The fact is, we fell behind because of a STUPID penalty that was totally deserved, our goalie hasn't been impeccable, we're physically overmatched and we have too many breakdowns. Better reffing wouldn't change any of that.

Stop bitching about the refs. It is unworthy of the :hlogo:

Good reffing or bad reffing, but when ever the habs get somthing going they get a penalty.

Bob has to open his ######ing mouth once in a while and rip into these refs, instead of standing there. :angry:

Good reffing or bad reffing, but when ever the habs get somthing going they get a penalty.

Bob has to open his ######ing mouth once in a while and rip into these refs, instead of standing there. :angry:

Like Carbo used to do?? :lol::lol:

Carey Who?

Cristobal HUET is WHO we should have not Fcking got rid of for a 2nd Round Pick......thats who!!!!!

If this team busts out first round...I hope MTL calls for gaineys head....oh wait...they will neways because were not making it 2nd Round LMFAO

Edited by l<OV4L3V

I don't think that Price can be faulted for a bunch of those goals, they are really leaving him out to dry tonight. That being said, I would play Halak next game. Always a chance he could get hot.

It's not his fault but when a goalie gives up 5 goals in 2 periods, he needs to be pulled anyway. This is a Game 3 try-out for Halak.

Sorry I haven't posted or updated the playoff thread but we had a death in our family. Sister in law so things have been scattered and I haven't been around any PC's.

Anyway, on to the hockey nonsense, and with this score that's what I have to call it. I wanted a W in game 1 or 2 but that looks impossible now. The series is looking impossible now. Now the assignment is to win both at home. This ain't good. Andrei Kostitsyn is the one I'm going to call out. We don't need Andrei to win this series. WE NEED BOTH ANDREI'S

Put Halak in BOb and get Carey out. I'm not blaming Price. I just think that protecting the ego/confidence of Price is important setting up game 3.

Sigh

Carey Who?

Cristobal HUET is WHO we should have not Fcking got rid of for a 2nd Round Pick......thats who!!!!!

If this team busts out first round...I hope MTL calls for gaineys head....oh wait...they will neways because were not making it 2nd Round LMFAO

You mean the $5M + backup in Chicago?

Carey Who?

I gotta admit... he's probably made enough mistakes to deserve a firing... but... there's no one else out there who could do as good a job than Gainey. Firing him would be horrific!