The Official C-A-M-M-A-L-L-E-R-I Thread

BTH

From past experience, this is one of the most mispelled names in the NHL. It is going to be a very long five years having to read through posts of people wrecking this guy's name. I haven't noticed it yet (aside for on Andrew's facebook, but that's Andrew), but I'm sure it will happen hundreds of times over the next few years.

Soooo

Cammalleri. Two M's, two L's, the vowel scheme is A-A-E-I. The C in front is a capital.

I suggest that everyone that reads this thread spell his name out correctly five times in order to brand it in your memory. No copy/paste.

Cammalleri

Cammalleri

Cammalleri

Cammalleri

Cammalleri

We could trade him to Detroit for a big over payment on their part. It's worth it to them with the Octopi and all. He could wear 55 for the 1955 Calamari Octopi special. We get Zetterberg and Lidstrom. :lol: And it'd be so much fun.

I'll try again

Cammalleri

Cammalleri

Cammalleri

Cammelleri

Cammalleri

Or "Squid the Kid"....sounds too much like Crosby though...........

I'm going to use the nickname "Cammi" [since all the Habs have nicknames; either growing up, from teammates OR from members here.... :lol: ]

And I must apologize to Detroit fans about the lopsided trade. So, out of honour for the Red Wings, I'll amend it.

Cammalleri

Cammalleri

Cammalleri

Cammalleri

Cammalleri

Yay, I got it. I'll blame it on my hockey stick....ooops...keyboard.

For Zetterberg, Lidstrom and Datsyuk.

Just imagine Red Wings fans. I am not a crook!

We could trade him to Detroit for a big over payment on their part. It's worth it to them with the Octopi and all. He could wear 55 for the 1955 Calamari Octopi special. We get Zetterberg and Lidstrom. :lol: And it'd be so much fun.

I'll try again

Cammalleri

Cammalleri

Cammalleri

Cammelleri

Cammalleri

See what I mean? You couldn't do it!

I'd rather have people mispelling his name, then have to read the nicknames people come up with on here.

I'd rather see Camalari, Cammalleri, Cammalleri, Camaro, etc, then Camy, Kovi, Komi, etc, etc, etc. Thats annoying. Its not like you know the guy and hes your best buddy. And its not that hard to type his

name fully, regardless of whether is spelled right or not

Try to spell it wrong again now and it won't allow you :D

Cammalleri Cammalleri Cammalleri

Edit: i forgot the word censor didn't apply to me lol

Edited by sakiqc

I'd rather have people mispelling his name, then have to read the nicknames people come up with on here.

I'd rather see Camalari, Cammalleri, Cammalleri, Camaro, etc, then Camy, Kovi, Komi, etc, etc, etc. Thats annoying. Its not like you know the guy and hes your best buddy. And its not that hard to type his

name fully, regardless of whether is spelled right or not

kao is right!

Edited by Trizzak

i was going to make him my new favourite habs ... but didn't cuz i didn't want to misspell his name!