Habs @ Maple Leafs | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

But what about our second line? Plekanec has been great and Kostitsyn can be, but Pacioretty needs to be in the AHL. We need to get our hands on a second line LW.

Give Patches a few games to shake off the rust. He missed a few with an injury. I"m hoping we'll get up to NHL speed sooner than later.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OT.. I have one choice for who will score for us.. thats going to be my man.. GIONTA! win this for us baby...!

But what about our second line? Plekanec has been great and Kostitsyn can be, but Pacioretty needs to be in the AHL. We need to get our hands on a second line LW.

AKost needs more focus in his game. Does too many of those low-percentage moves.

WOOO HOOO! HABS WIN!

Wow... and Cammy sets up the winner with some nice speed... Revenge is sweet.. all I need now is to hear that Markov is not too badly hurt!

That's my only concern. Tonight was a work in progress.

Way to rally back boys!

I"LL take this but I'm going to take a moment and say a quick prayer for Markov.. we cannot afford to lose him. This maybe the most costly victory of the season.. I pray it isn't.

nice goal Gorges!.

Edited by Chips

HEL YEAH! IM PUMPED! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

at first I was yelling at gorges for giving the puck up after winning the faceoff, then I was like "I love you!"

Cammalleri had a nice OT as well

Edited by haber