Habs @ Canucks | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

Another bad game. Sure they played last night, but they have looked like this in 4 straight games. Halak and Price cannot be expected to win every game when they are constantly peppered with shots and hung out to dry.

At what point are these guys going to start shooting? How about skating? How about just showing up for a change?

If this keeps up, we will be out of the playoffs by Christmas.

Oh, and the reason they are on the road is because the Bell centre was not available. It wasn't the league doing this.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They look like a bunch of pee wee's out there! 4 ######ing shots on goal...way to go guys!

At least I won't have to stay up late!

Amen.. I play hockey tomorrow at 6:30 am.. I will give them part of the 2nd, if they don't wake up, then I am not staying up. :)

I do think the Habs can bounce back from this. Theres still 40 mins left to go. They just need to play in front of Price, though Price probably could have stopped at least 1 of the goals.

What a weak penalty on Gill. For some funny reason I can picture Gomez practicing that maneuver. :lol: i.e. stepping over a dmans stick and then wrapping your other leg around his stick so you trip yourself on their stick.

Price never had a chance on any of those goals. Maybe the first one.

Nah, I think he hand a small chance on the 2nd one. Kessler's goal had Price guessing until it was in the net.

I still dont see how that was a tripping call. The guy wraped his leg around Gills stick!

I think Ill watch some of the second, but thats about it.

Heheheheheh.

Seeing people panic because of 0-3 period is funny.

2 bad defensive plays from the rookie and a perfect play on the PP. Price could have stopped the Kesler goal but is hardly to blame for the 3 goals.

We're having a hard time getting some momentum going our way. The best chance came from the 3rd line with Lats' two shots on the same shift.

That's what the Habs needs to do. Just get the puck in deep and get close to Luongo.

I'm starting to get used to this team: bad starts and gets stronger as the game wears on. I'm not too worried.

Amen.. I play hockey tomorrow at 6:30 am.. I will give them part of the 2nd, if they don't wake up, then I am not staying up. :)

Pretty much what I was thining. I'm gonna watch some Law and Order, and if nothing changes, I'll be in bed by midnight!

It can be so frustrating sometimes!!

Well the only problem I have besides the horrible defense, is the amount of shots on Luongo.

His confidence is probably at an all time low right now and His toughest save that period was probably Lat's chance, and Lats shot it right at him.

Heheheheheh.

Seeing people panic because of 0-3 period is funny.

2 bad defensive plays from the rookie and a perfect play on the PP. Price could have stopped the Kesler goal but is hardly to blame for the 3 goals.

We're having a hard time getting some momentum going our way. The best chance came from the 3rd line with Lats' two shots on the same shift.

That's what the Habs needs to do. Just get the puck in deep and get close to Luongo.

I'm starting to get used to this team: bad starts and gets stronger as the game wears on. I'm not too worried.

Exactly.

Just to clarify: the bad gets stronger? ;)

Apparently its safe to say that whatever kinks the Nucks had have been worked out.

Martin needs to tell them that back checking is like PK. i.e. shutdown the passing lanes.

I swear on that 1 goal the Habs forward could have prevented that break away pass, if he had tried to. I couldnt see which Habs it was on either replay but he just skated back with his stick in front of him. :rolleyes:

AK +1

For the tree of life is growing

Where the spirit never dies

And the bright light of salvation

Up in dark and empty skies

When the cities are on fire

With the burning flesh of men

Just remember that death is not the end

nick

At least the habs are shooting and playing now. I guess we are in for another season of "why can't they play 60 minutes".

It is still going to be a tough go.. I suspect they just shot their load. We only get 10 minutes a game it seems.

Can our PK be any worse?

I am so tire of hearing that BGL is asking guys to fight... if you are going to fight.. punch them in the face... that is usually an offer they can't refuse.

While I agree in theory, Laraque would probably be looking at a 5-10 game suspension if he just punched him in the face. Although I wouldn't mind if he dropped the gloves and grabbed him, show him up a little.