Habs @ Canucks | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the Habs are always second on the puck and the Canucks are outskating us in every way possible. They can't get the ######ing puck out of the defensive zone and Weber just made a mistake that cost us a goal!

This is not looking like it'll be nice! This might wake the Canucks up and will be another massacre for the Habs!

Edited by Habsfan

the Habs are always second on the puck and the Canucks are outskating us in every way possible. They can't get the ######ing puck out of the defensive zone and Weber just made a mistake that cost us a goal!

This is not looking like it'll be nice! This might wake the Canucks up and will be another massacre for the Habs!

The offence looks very stale..not enough shots on goal, minimal work ethic

And lazy efforts all around

then again...if we lose...I blame this loss on the National Hockey League...what other teams start the season 5 games on the road?

They look like a bunch of pee wee's out there! 4 ######ing shots on goal...way to go guys!

At least I won't have to stay up late!

i have a feeling... it may not be over

If we could only generate some type of offense.

I mean we barely touched the puck the entire period let alone get scoring chances.