[Game Thread] Atlanta Thrashers @ MONTREAL CANADIENS

KoZed

Ya Todd is like a broken record. Price could have bailed them out of one or two more games, but he has bailed them out on their only two wins. The team needs more goals, and the D needs to learn to control and clear the puck.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am nerviously awaiting this one. You guys have kept me updated with your commentaries, and some people whos analysis I trust have left me quite worried on a few points. My main hopes are a great outing from Halak-himalot, Cammy breaks out, defence is better than I believe after reading all your posts, and thirdly that I don't have to hit that bottle of duty free cubian rum I brought home too hard. Finally getting to see this new team and hope they come together tonight for me.

what who deleted the pictures. I mean I understand not having naked women posted on the site, but now we can't post hot women.

Would it be acceptable if they were ugly? or hot but wearing a burka?

what we can't have 1/2 neckid women either? What the heck is going on? Is bettman running this thing?

what who deleted the pictures. I mean I understand not having naked women posted on the site, but now we can't post hot women.

Would it be acceptable if they were ugly? or hot but wearing a burka?

It's probably because I didn't use ImageShack and copy/pasted the url instead.

TAKE TWO FOR THE WIN !!!!

sarahwalker.jpg

Hey everyone. Been away for a while and wow how things have changed. Hoping MAB can fill the PP gap and give the team a good breakout of the zone.

I would have posted more and participated more but I realized that job concerns made commitments impossible.

Sorry 'bout that. Shouldn't have come forward to start with.

:hlogo: Go Habs Go :hlogo:

We need a big win tonight... just so I can stop listening to comparisons with the leafs...

Bottled up again.. and it is the forwards screwing up... forced to take a penalty...

The wingers had about 5 chances to clear that puck.. Lats and Laps are brutal

Nice work by Gomez to bail us out of the PK... Hammer too.

Nice save Halak.. no need to slash on that play... lucky it wasn't a Penalty shot...

So far, this game is a mess.

Lats is driving me nuts.. he could have grabbed the puck and got it out.. instead he went for a hit... then he got it again, gave it away.. what is wrong with him this season.. I viewed him as a 3rd liner, but if plays like that in our own zone he is useless...

Good lord.. they are holding the sticks too tight.. they can't get off a freebie anymore...

My big problem with our powerplay and our 5 on 5 isn't lack of effort or speed. It's like they're great at puck possesion when it's the wrong time and they should shoot. Or vice versa when they need better puck possesion they're instead shooting for and at nothing.

I'd like to see them settle the puck down a bit. Just a little more control.

We're scrambling