Ovechkin vs. the Flag Bearer

Fanpuck33

If it was a mistake...you'd think he'd say something to the kid..but he just went on.

Reporters on the ANTICHAMBRE say that after snowing the kid, Ovi was squirting water on the kid from behind the bench

And yet, if the position were reversed, if a Canadien had snowed a Crapital kid, we'd all be saying, "it's okay, just gamesmanship."

What OV did was ingnorant, but its not that big of deal really.

However I'd be willing to put money on it that if any Habs player or any other established hockey market teams player did something like to a non established teams flag bearer that Bettman would fine or suspend them for the possibility of permanently loosing a young hockey fan.

Brian Gionta will be the flag bearer tonight....

This stems from the fact they wanted to hire a midget to be the flag bearer so Ovi could get punched speared in the Jockstrap if he tries it again... but then they remembered they hav GIo already in Uniform LOL

Brian Gionta will be the flag bearer tonight....

This stems from the fact they wanted to hire a midget to be the flag bearer so Ovi could get punched speared in the Jockstrap if he tries it again... but then they remembered they hav GIo already in Uniform LOL

Hey, I already made that joke in the first post! :P

Dress Laraque and make him wave the flag.

Hell, we're still paying him. Let's get on this!

Didn't we fire him because he wouldn't stick up for the guys in situations like this? :lol:

HAHAHAHA this was my Facebook status and I just quoted you in the comments section.