GDT: Game 5 ECF, Montreal vs Philadelphia

dlbalr

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GO Hawks GO! Beat these turkeys and shut up this damn philly fans :angry:

The Hawks will beat Philly. The Flyers have defeated three teams who can't score and

I can't see the Hawks letting Leighton off this easy.

The most ######ed shit I've ever seen in my life. I dunno how any of you can be happy. Sure the habs had no expectations, but to lose like this...I wish we never made the playoffs.

Like I said before, I'd rather have gotten swept in the first round, so Martin would be fired and Boucher would come in. Now we are going to be stuck with another year of inconsistent crap :angry: How a PP - even without Markov can be this bad is beyond me :wacko:

I could care less if the hawks win or not. This habs team lacked heart at the end.

Nah, just didn't have the talent. They showed plenty of heart for me.

Well Congratulations to the Canadiens and great playoff effort. Thanks for the memories, well done..

Gionta, Cammy, Gill, and especially Halak and rest of the team, well done, great leadership shown.....

Congrats to eliminating Capitals and Penguins....

Final 4, exceeded all expectations...

I have already talked about this series, dont want to talk about it anymore..

Lets build on this run, fine tune the team, get cap space, and move on

But sooo tough to swallow, soo very tough to reach this far, dont want to wait another decade... Damn it!!

Thats it, see you all on Draft day, and any future news,

Enjoy the summer all!!

The most ######ed shit I've ever seen in my life. I dunno how any of you can be happy. Sure the habs had no expectations, but to lose like this...I wish we never made the playoffs.

Haha, no offense Sir, but this, overall, has to be the worst post of the year. :lol:

The Hawks will beat Philly. The Flyers have defeated three teams who can't score and

I can't see the Hawks letting Leighton off this easy.

And they are an extremely well coached team. THe only thing that worries me is that Hossa has already been on the losing side two years in a row. :blink:

Like I said before, I'd rather have gotten swept in the first round, so Martin would be fired and Boucher would come in. Now we are going to be stuck with another year of inconsistent crap :angry: How a PP - even without Markov can be this bad is beyond me :wacko:

How many PP run by a 21 year old, a 36 year old and a guy who wasn't in the league in October do well?

It wasn't that it was bad...it was DANGEROUS...everytime MAB was on the ice. Why the hell OB got NO ice time..I don't understand. Does MAB have blackmail against JM..that can be the only reason to explain his amount of ice time.

Well, a great playoff push! Lots of silver linings for next season. JM proved why he is here and the players Bob picked up proved the doubters wrong. Get well soon Markov!

Like I said before, I\'d rather have gotten swept in the first round, so Martin would be fired and Boucher would come in. Now we are going to be stuck with another year of inconsistent crap :angry: How a PP - even without Markov can be this bad is beyond me :wacko:

What\'s the point of watching hockey if you are going to ruin it for yourself with your own negativity?

Most illogical...

Edited by ForumGhost

Haha, no offense Sir, but this, overall, has to be the worst post of the year. :lol:

Haha sorry...in a few days I'll change my attitude...but to lose like this...how can anyone take solace in this, this 3rd round was a shitshow.

To lose like this? Sure, it was 4-1 for the series but I'm not unhappy with how they played tonight. If they had only played like this for three of the earlier games the golf season wouldn't be quite as close.

I've seen multiple cups raised by the Habs, but making it to the final four was still an achievement in my books. The team showed far greater spirit and determination than in recent years, and I have to respect them for that.

The series as a whole for me was a disappointment...it wasn't that they lost, it's how they loss and they mailed it in this game until the last 10 minutes.

Crosby did it last year, worked for them...

Except that it wont work for Philly this year......

LOL RDS and their Quebecois love

Interviewing all the locals before getting to the Habs

The series as a whole for me was a disappointment...it wasn't that they lost, it's how they loss and they mailed it in this game until the last 10 minutes.

This run died the minute the Bruins blew their 3-0 lead.

I never liked the Philly matchup because of Pronger/Carle/Coburn/Timonen.

Except that it wont work for Philly this year......

LOL RDS and their Quebecois love

Interviewing all the locals before getting to the Habs

Philly is a flawed team too. They have burnt all their cap on elite level talent, but lack

a competent goaltender and a 5/6 defenseman.

They are going to be presented with a whole slew of new problems just like the Habs just did.