Injuries: Markov
Record: 10-9-3 (8th in east)
Scratches: Meyer
Injuries: Modin, Cormier

Puck Drop: 7:30 PM EST
TV: RDS
Radio: CJAD,CKAC
Edited by dlbalr

Second straight game where I can associate a :( with an opponent - Burmistrov...another player who I wish was back in junior.

After that goal against Washington, I'm not surprised he's still with the big club.

Second straight game where I can associate a :( with an opponent - Burmistrov...another player who I wish was back in junior.

Oh you poor Colts fans; :lol: making the playoffs every year......you should try cheering for the Wolves (like me) where "if " we make the playoffs it's deemed a sucessful year......... Looks like we're going to be ahead of at least the Colts this year :rolleyes:

Wolves problem is (usually) we don't have any real "superstar" players who stay in the NHL in their draft year

Oh yea, Go HABS!

Edited by kenadian

Oh you poor Colts fans; :lol: making the playoffs every year......you should try cheering for the Wolves (like me) where "if " we make the playoffs it's deemed a sucessful year......... Looks like we're going to be ahead of at least the Colts this year :rolleyes:

Wolves problem is (usually) we don't have any real "superstar" players who stay in the NHL in their draft year

Oh yea, Go HABS!

Amen, I know the pain. I was at plenty of Wolves game when I was in high school but since I moved to Waterloo, I haven't seen any junior hockey (except the Staal-led Wolves run to the OHL finals in 2007) so it's eased the pain. If school allowed it, I'd probably go to more Rangers games (KIT), but then again, apparently it's not that easy to get tickets. And Balsillie wants to put an NHL team in Hamilton rather than Kitchener. That's crazy, IMO. He'd sell out every game in Kitchener, and it would leave more space for Buffalo.

I just want to point out that, on the Thrashers goal, as the puck was heading towards the blueline moments before, Gomez had an opportunity to challenge the player at the point but did not take an actual stride to do so. Instead, he simply glided until it was too late.

I just want to point out that, on the Thrashers goal, as the puck was heading towards the blueline moments before, Gomez had an opportunity to challenge the player at the point but did not take an actual stride to do so. Instead, he simply glided until it was too late.

Really? Is that the way this season is going to play out?

Take a goal where Gill misplays the puck and Auld is not properly set and lay it at the feet of Gomez?

If Auld or Gill don't suffer a breakdown Gomez name is never mentioned.

for the record, at Bulls Camp they explained why you don't "rush the defenceman", but rather stay in the shooting lane.... If Gomez goes for it, the D just dips around him and gets to walk right in...

I think the real issue tonight is whether they can score or not...

23 - 4 the shots in the 2nd. ALong with 4 minors. Talking about not helping your goaltender....

Maybe they're trying to shoot off the rust!

Four quck ones and we're right back in it.

Edited by Toronthab

I think that I will start a new career. And that will be to bet huge amounts of money against the Habs in games where YOU KNOW that they will lose. This is a prime example of one of those games. If only we could play good teams every game, we would be unstoppable.

How was Subban vs Bogosian ???

Basically a joke (no real punches thrown until Bogo got 2 in at the end) which is what Subban was in that whole scrum. He instigated the fight through yapping, yapped at Bogosian during the fight, and then yapped some more at Bogosian and Kane in the box. There are times where it's best to simply shut up, and that was one of them. Hopefully he'll learn sooner or later when it's best to just quit barking, part of the maturation process for sure.

Props to Auld for getting better as the game progressed and keeping the score at least respectable. Hard to expect much more from him after a month off.

Shut out again.. brutal effort.

Seems like there have been lots of 3-0 games this season.

Habs can't beat defensive teams to save their lives.