GDT: Caps @ Habs - March 15th, 2011

bar

My bad on two counts. Price has dialed it up and is keeping them in this over the last 5 minutes.

Yep, the last few minutes he was strong. But before that, I too thought he was kicking out too many bad rebounds, basically fighting the puck all night. This is one of the rare occasions I'm content with a 1-goal deficit, considering the non-goal that should have counted (that was stretching the intent rule in a big way) and the fact the Caps easily could have another one. Lots of time left to wake up though.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is it just me? or is Pierre Maguire extra creepy tonight?

He just loves the fine young gentlemen a little too much you know what I mean? bonk.gif

He is Mr. Hyperbole. The guy never understates anything!

The way that period play out, it feels like we are tied being only down 1.

So much for change.. the only definitive statement was from Burke, blasting the Habs and Pens for publically complaining against the lack of suspensions.

The culture of the old boys in this league won't change until someone dies.. nah.. that will be ignored too...

So much for change.. the only definitive statement was from Burke, blasting the Habs and Pens for publically complaining against the lack of suspensions.

The culture of the old boys in this league won't change until someone dies.. nah.. that will be ignored too...

Brian Burke is a douche. If that was Nazem Kadri I am sure he would have said nothing.

True that Carey did keep us in it during the last 5 minutes of the 1st.

That was a huge Kill for our boys. C'mon, use the momentum from those two PK's and score a goal!

B. Burke is a douchebag!

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!

Momentum changer!!!

AK46!!!!

Edited by Habsfan

This Caps team has shown why they have won so many straight games. Habs need a much better second period. Go Habs Go!!

This story repeats itself over and over again. Team dominates regular season. Team loses in the playoffs. Team dedicates to defense and leaves something in the tank for the playoffs. We are about to find out if it worked in a couple of weeks.

Carey, Carey, Carey!!!!!!!!!!!!

RDS just announced that Halpern is gone for the night. Apparently he hurt his foot during the AK46 goal celebrations.

Edited by Habsfan

The boys are being totally dominated by the Caps. We can't keep up with their speed. Thankfully Carey is in nets, but Carey won't be able to stop them all. We need to do better up front!

Edited by Habsfan

Carey Price, you are ridiculous.

He was lying on the ground facing one faceoff circle when the puck zoomed around the boards and a moment later Ovechkin sent a rocket at the goal from the opposite face off circle... and Price was right there in his butterfly.