GDT: Game 3, Bruins vs Habs

dlbalr

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this game is going south quick... Chara is hitting everyone and no one is hitting him. Boys are playing excited, sloppy hockey. They need to settle down in a hurry. Play better defensively and bury the chances you get.

. The boys are facing a huge mountain to climb now.

God, does Spacek look just terrible out there.

next game, I'd rather see Weber out there.

I hate to say it, but Desharnais hasn't done much.

He's got a lot of company tonight. Pouliot takes a dumb penalty after White had already lined up his man and aside from the fight has been invisible anyways.

THe habs were saying all the right things coming into this game, but really didn't bother to show up. Lots up sloppy play by everyone tonight.

Edited by hab29RETIRED

Interesting how Martin said that the morning skate was terrible... you can really tell by the way that the Habs have been playing. We need a huge regroup, or we might as well write this game off.

Seeing as how I've got to make it through this whole game since I'm writing the 3 Stars, I'd rather the re-group option. :)

GO HABS GO!!!!!

Still lots of hockey left, get regrouped during the intermission, kill off the penalty and get this thing on track.

Absolutely. That was a crappy first for MTL in every respect. They just need a quick goal in the 2nd and wait for the opportunity to tie and get back to the game plan.:habslogo::1gohabs::habslogo: If

Cherry. We got them on the run! I hate him

I liked his implication that the Habs were flat because they'd been staying at home, and their wives have them running errands on game-day lol.

Absolutely. That was a crappy first for MTL in every respect. They just need a quick goal in the 2nd and wait for the opportunity to tie and get back to the game plan.:habslogo::1gohabs::habslogo: If

Big PK to start. A shortie would be HUGE!

1gohabs.gif