Injury news

Commandant

From the ridiculous to the sublime: what is the word on the injury to Carey Price?

It was noted during Sunday's broadcast that Therrien had said that if it was a playoff game, Price would be available. This sounds like a case of being extra cautious more than anything.

Gotta think Kassian's foot is almost healed. I wonder how long the Re-hab takes

I would hope the rehab started the day after the party... man it would be nice if CC was wrong and the "basket case" turned himself into Chucky's goal scoring winger ;)

Also, appears Price wants a second opinion...

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/sports/nhl/price-seeking-evaluation-out-of-town-canadiens-to-offer-update-tuesday/ar-CC92zF?li=AAadgLE&ocid=iehp

Guest Stogey24

I would hope the rehab started the day after the party... man it would be nice if CC was wrong and the "basket case" turned himself into Chucky's goal scoring winger ;)Also, appears Price wants a second opinion...http://www.msn.com/en-ca/sports/nhl/price-seeking-evaluation-out-of-town-canadiens-to-offer-update-tuesday/ar-CC92zF?li=AAadgLE&ocid=iehp

That's what I'm saying. A healthy Kassian could be a beast

That Price situation isn't the best of news...

That is bad news. They have some pretty good doctors in Montreal, so it looks like this may be serious than first thought.

So the 2nd opinion confirmed the 1st opinion... which Price wasn't pleased with. Doesn't sound great, but I'm somewhat relieved that surgery isn't required. I guess we're going week-by-week.

So the 2nd opinion confirmed the 1st opinion... which Price wasn't pleased with. Doesn't sound great, but I'm somewhat relieved that surgery isn't required. I guess we're going week-by-week.

No surgery is good news. It's a light week (only two games) so if Price has to miss another week, this is a good one to miss. If he's able to start skating next week, he shouldn't miss much more than that.

Hope Condon can keep his play up and not go into a slump.

Condon will remain as good as the team in front of him.

He seems solid. He's not likely to steal many, but I don't think he's a weakness to be exploited, either. The players in front of him have been consistently outplaying their opponents. They keep that up, Condon will keep winning.

He's really a great backup for a contending team.

Price is just on vacation. Let him enjoy some time off during this now meaningless time of year.

Habs are a playoff team, that's a guarantee. The true test is how healthy they can be in the play-offs and can they win 16 game between mid April and June.

So it is starting to seem like Kreider probably has shortened Price's career. As a former goalie I have an idea what he is going through. Welcome to bad knees Carey. I feel mine 24/7, blew the right out in my mid 30's stopping a two man breakaway. The left hasn't been right since my teens. The only thing you can do is play through the pain until you can't take it anymore and hang up the pads. Kreider =Samuelson.

He is not "on vacation". Wish he was. He has a knee that will cause him pain for life. If I skate on mine it is swollen for a week. I tore it up 15 years ago.

Guest Stogey24

So it is starting to seem like Kreider probably has shortened Price's career. As a former goalie I have an idea what he is going through. Welcome to bad knees Carey. I feel mine 24/7, blew the right out in my mid 30's stopping a two man breakaway. The left hasn't been right since my teens. The only thing you can do is play through the pain until you can't take it anymore and hang up the pads. Kreider =Samuelson.

He is not "on vacation". Wish he was. He has a knee that will cause him pain for life. If I skate on mine it is swollen for a week. I tore it up 15 years ago.

Two questions.. Do you have any percocets and can I have a percocet

Guest Stogey24

Emelin still not skating. Gilbert and Pateryn still paired.

Looked like Price was in full gear this morning.

Semin still practising with Eller and Chucky. Byron Subbing in for Flynn

I'm sure the pain you go through is horrible but I bet Carey has received much better medical attention, I'm not sure its a knee but even if it is Carey will be fine. I need to be super positive.