Dec. 22, Habs vs Jets, 8:30 PM

dlbalr

I did note in the notes section of the first post that it's just yesterday's lineup as there has been no word on who actually will play.

I hope Emelin is playing. I just saw the lineup card and first reaction was what the FxCK! We lost 5-1 and still no Emelin!

I hope Emelin is playing. I just saw the lineup card and first reaction was what the FxCK! We lost 5-1 and still no Emelin!

With no game day skate, we won't find out until close to puck drop who's in and out in all probability.

Subban feels responsible for the last two losses. I am glad he does; it means that he knows that he failed, and wants to play better. Knowing you can do better is a start. Let's hope that the young dude is finally maturing. He absolutely has to if he wants to reach is full potential, which is still enormous IMO.

I'm tired of people dumping on Subban. What do they want blood? The guy's taken 100 percent of the creativity out of his game in the name of conforming to the all encompassing, failed, system. If you don't want a 22 year old as your #1 defenseman, sign someone who hasn't missed 75 percent of his last 220 games.

How about we dump on David "Dagenais" for being an overrated shrimp, who only succeeds because of his wingers, and can't shoot, can't check, can't back check, and certainly doesn't forecheck?

This guy as our number one center makes me puke.

Edited by Lovett's Magnatones

Word is Emelin is playing forward tonight.

Darche is starting in net they want him close to the 60 min mark for ice time.

WTF ?

Why not put PK up front while we're here ?

WTF ?

you might be on to something there. We do need a big centre!

WTF ?

If I had to guess, the coaching staff is still uncomfortable with using Emelin at RD so instead, to simply get him in the lineup, they'll toss him on the fourth line. Guessing here, but the bottom 6 might look like this:

Darche - Leblanc - Kostitsyn

Emelin - Nokelainen - Blunden

Subban I can see; I don't agree with it, but I understand it.

Eller? I don't understand at all... is he hurt?

I don't think so. His ice time has gone down I believe since Cunneyworth took over, they evidently aren't seeing eye to eye.

Weber, Emelin in, Subban, Eller out. Interesting.

Eller is out??????? what the FxcK!!!! Are our coaches on crack??????

If I had to guess, the coaching staff is still uncomfortable with using Emelin at RD so instead, to simply get him in the lineup, they'll toss him on the fourth line. Guessing here, but the bottom 6 might look like this:

Darche - Leblanc - Kostitsyn

Emelin - Nokelainen - Blunden

I don't think so. His ice time has gone down I believe since Cunneyworth took over, they evidently aren't seeing eye to eye.

I would sit Weber before Eller

Darche before Eller.

Blunden before Eller.

Niko before Eller

Moen before Eller.

Hell at this point I would sit Cammy before Eller!!!!

Don't even get me started on that bullshit line they have AK46 on!!

I would sit Weber before Eller

Darche before Eller.

Blunden before Eller.

Niko before Eller

Moen before Eller.

Hell at this point I would sit Cammy before Eller!!!!

Don't even get me started on that bullshit line they have AK46 on!!

Do remember that I'm guessing as to the line combos here, they all could be changed for all we know. In fact, we'll know momentarily.