Dec. 22, Habs vs Jets, 8:30 PM

dlbalr

I have a bad feeling, that any of the UFA's that are worth resigning will bolt from Montreal at end of this season. No amount of money will convince them to stay after this miserable season is over, which of course will make the Habs situation that much worse. :wall:

Cunney was supposed to be preaching 2nd chance efforts Colin so your right there.

But we are not seeing it.

These players want to give up I think thats perfect.

Fail for Mikhail Grigorenko

KOstitsyn should get the least ice time.

Do not want him to play well score loss and increase his vaule

Must mean Habs want to sign him .

Forget the goal, here's the real issue: Cole takes the puck into the zone, curls around the net trying to find someone to pass to, and there's only Patches, standing dead still.

I think I know the strategy of PG and Cunneyworth now.  Hope Blue Jackets, Isles and Lightning overtake them.  Otherwise I have no explanations for the shit decisions.

Subban and Eller out.

Kabare and Campoli paired together.

Idiotic line combos

Cammy you pussy, Can you get a little closer to the net!!

Interesting bit on TSN on how the rest of the league has zero respect for the Habs organization for leaving Cunneyworth "out to dry".

They say he has no chance of returning next year as Habs coach but will get an opportunity for sure elsewhere.

This. http://aconcernedfan.com/?p=83

We're in huge trouble.

The killer for me is the talent on the roster that is totally out to lunch. We're a MUCH better team than we're showing. Well, sometimes things don't gel like you want. At least Cole keeps playing hard. That's fun to watch anyhow.

I just don't know what to say...

this must be how Leaf fans have felt for the past 5 years or so.....How many times can Kaberle leave the front of the net uncovered in one shift....I just counted 3

Pathetic leaps to mind. I can't continue watching this dreck sober. Time to pour myself a non-Molson's drink. :wall:

LOL This is shockingly bad! Embarrassing doesn't cover it!

If I'm the GM, I'd consider a short-term solution in the morale-boosting department, and look at Saku. I believe his contract is up at the end of the season, and if nothing else, we'll get a player who'll bleed for the shirt every shift.

If I'm the GM, I'd consider a short-term solution in the morale-boosting department, and look at Saku. I believe his contract is up at the end of the season, and if nothing else, we'll get a player who'll bleed for the shirt every shift.

Love saku, but no.

I'm dumping UFAs at the deadline, not picking them up.

The trailing man on the PK for the Jets gets the puck. That's utterly shameful.

Blaming the line combos? LOL Who cares what the combos are? all 18 skaters dressed are playing like shit. It doesn't matter what you do for line combos.

Yeah, this isn't line combos. This is giving a shit.

No you didn't..you just peed.. this one is full of turds.

Thank you. I found my reason for staying here. Lost a little Coke through the nose, but at least it was a laugh.