Friday GDT: Habs at Caps; lazy edition, 7pm start.

Commandant

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how Hamrlik is being blamed for the loss vs the Hurricanes. Didn't they lose 5-0? If you ask me Hunter is looking for a scapegoat.

Either way I predict 2 1/2 periods of lazy play and a burst in the last 10 minute, when down by 3, only to lose 4-1. Could be used to predict it for either team really.

It doesn't matter how they lose tonight, they just need to lose. A top 3 p[ick is looking good for one of those centers.

Last place in the east, who would have thought that after the past 2 years.

It's not a lock on the loss, the caps can't beat anyone and they are only a couple points out of third i think.

Nokelainen will play, Darche a game time decision.  If he plays, watch for either Leblanc/Palushaj to sit so that Campoli/Weber can both stay in the lineup.

Darche out. Expect Leblanc to sit if they go 7 D.... Leblanc was bag skated today.

Is there someone who can explain why the habs keep dressing 7 D?

If it's to improve the PP because of Weber's "big" shot that doesn't seem to be working. Nor does the 7 D.

Icing 6 of those guys is bad enough.

There are alot players deserving a bag skate, i wonder why leblanc got one. I have atleast 8 people ahead him on my list.

Invited friends in a bar (Miss Villeray) for the first Habs - Caps matchup. 0 goal for.

Went to the Bell Centre in the reds for the second Habs - Caps matchup. 0 goal for.

Not watching the game tonight... Anything is possible...

I talked a lot earlier this about how the Habs as a team never looked like they quit on Martin. They were always competing.

This last week they aren't competing; they've quit. Maybe not on Cunney but they've quit on the season.

This team is officialy rebuilding. Haha. At least they didn't go on a big run before the deadline. PG won't pick up rentals and he won't pass up deals for a playoff run. If he doesn't make a deal that's fine but a playoff run won't influence his descision