Montreal at Calgary | October 9th, 2013 | 2000

lazy26

Let's make it two weird stats: Team leader in icetime? Francis Bouillon (7:25). That's not an ideal situation...

Even the coach is approaching this like a gimme. These crap teams will surprise you in the beginning off they year. The Flames have scored 14 goals this year.

Not to bad mouth minor league depth, but can we trade Diaz for some? I hate to keep getting on the guy (over the years) but when you can't win a puck battle against Monahan or Baertschi, and you QB a terrible PP, where is the value? I think he's going to be out of the league in a couple of years. I did the math at work, he's had about 15 good games in the NHL when Subban held out, and had his minutes cut.

I would consider playing Beaulieu tonight.

I mean, on paper, we own them on every line, every dmen pairing and between the pipes. What a crappy lineup this is.

They should have played him over Bouillon.

Let's not forget that Gorges threw that puck back to Tinordi as he was clearly covered and about to be checked to start that passing play.

A very bad play indeed.

BTW, DD and Brière are pathetic out there.

I feel like if they can just put one in they might be able to get the ball rollin. This game is making me see that even though the Habs have a lot of good pieces, they've got a nice few players they have to improve on and a ways to go if they want to be a powerhouse team.