Briere - Plekanec - Gionta
Galchenyuk - Eller - Prust
Moen - Bournival - Parros

Markov - Subban
Gorges - Emelin
Murray - Diaz

Price

I bet White will sit for Parros.

If they want a tougher 4th line though, that might mean Bournival comes out. My personal preference would be that Bournival moves with Galchenyuk/Eller and Prust comes down to the 4th line C (as they did vs Toronto) but I have my doubts that will happen.

Match-up of Finn vs Canada starting tenders? Top 2 goalies in league at present (too bad Leafs didn't keep Rask eh)?

Parros eh? Weakens team, but got to dress him some games I guess and Habs have last change, which can hopefully minimize risk of actually having him on ice.

Guest Stogey24

If they want a tougher 4th line though, that might mean Bournival comes out. My personal preference would be that Bournival moves with Galchenyuk/Eller and Prust comes down to the 4th line C (as they did vs Toronto) but I have my doubts that will happen.

I know it's not going to happened but another combo which would bring the EGG line back together..

Pac-DD-Bournival

Briere-Plek-Gionta

Galchenyuk-Eller- Gallagher

Moen-Prust-Parros

I know that's a big bump up for Bournival, but I think it could work....

I know it's not going to happened but another combo which would bring the EGG line back together..

Pac-DD-Bournival

Briere-Plek-Gionta

Galchenyuk-Eller- Gallagher

Moen-Prust-Parros

I know that's a big bump up for Bournival, but I think it could work....

It could. Do you really want to mess with Pacioretty/Desharnais right now though? Those guys are supposed to be the offensive producers, not the 'EGG' line. The priority should be to get the veterans going in which case I'd want to leave well enough alone with that line for now.

Guest Stogey24

It could. Do you really want to mess with Pacioretty/Desharnais right now though? Those guys are supposed to be the offensive producers, not the 'EGG' line. The priority should be to get the veterans going in which case I'd want to leave well enough alone with that line for now.

Yeah, your right. I just feel like Galchenyuk and Gallagher are so deadly.

This one should be a dandy, i wonder if Parros will introduce himself to Mr Lucic. We need to keep playing in their end of the ice. Hard forehecking and lots of pressure. Gonna be a good one.

This one should be a dandy, i wonder if Parros will introduce himself to Mr Lucic. We need to keep playing in their end of the ice. Hard forehecking and lots of pressure. Gonna be a good one.

Lucic rarely fights now. He's calming down. Julien and Neely have been drilling into him it's better to get the other team angry than be angry yourself. An angry Lucic usually costs Boston games. It ain't like an angry Chara where nobody can do anything about him. Angry Lucic takes a penalty almost every shift. Angry Chara can fight anyone and gets angry to the crease.

Also, Lucic would turn down a fight with Parros. What do you do then? Nothing. Just like what happened with Laraque.

So what needs to be done? Get Lucic angry. Who does that better than anyone in the league? That guy who won a Norris trophy last year and will be on the ice pretty much every time the Bruins top line will be.

Early reports suggest White is out. Whether that's for Bourque if he's healthy or Parros remains to be seen. Bouillon is also expected to sit.

Looks like White and Bouillon are out.

Lucic rarely fights now. He's calming down. Julien and Neely have been drilling into him it's better to get the other team angry than be angry yourself. An angry Lucic usually costs Boston games. It ain't like an angry Chara where nobody can do anything about him. Angry Lucic takes a penalty almost every shift. Angry Chara can fight anyone and gets angry to the crease.

Also, Lucic would turn down a fight with Parros. What do you do then? Nothing. Just like what happened with Laraque.

So what needs to be done? Get Lucic angry. Who does that better than anyone in the league? That guy who won a Norris trophy last year and will be on the ice pretty much every time the Bruins top line will be.

Very good points, and I guess Mr Gallagher will have something to say as well. Then we might see Parros :)

Love that gif

Tonight marks the 5th straight time that Montreal and Boston play with the division on the line. Three times (including this game) they've been within a point, the other two times they were tied.

Thats a really cool stat.

Hmm, according to John Lu, Bourny is back with Pleks and Briere is with the kids.

Not a bad idea. Bournival played well with Plekanec and Gionta while Briere has some offensive talent unlike Prust. I think a lot of Eller and Galchenyuk's struggles recently have stemmed from not having an offensive RW on that line, maybe this helps.

Guest Stogey24

Not a bad idea. Bournival played well with Plekanec and Gionta while Briere has some offensive talent unlike Prust. I think a lot of Eller and Galchenyuk's struggles recently have stemmed from not having an offensive RW on that line, maybe this helps.

Couldn't agree more. Prust doesn't have the talent for that line.