Habs vs. Sens, Jan. 16 7:30 pm

Neech

Guest Stogey24

The D coverage was only as bad as the forward's defensive play, too much distance between them and their check, and them and our D..... too many players looked like Bourque last night.

I actually didn't think the forwards did too bad of a job, with the exception of Bourque. He took a pass along the boards and tried to skate it up; he then turned the puck over which caused an odd man break. He m literally stood there and watch the play happen after he turned it over. Those are the types of things that I've almost learned the accept with Borque.

I was happy to see Subban rub it in after that weasel Turris pranced around like a ballerina.

With all the chances Plekanec gets, it makes you wonder what he could do with Pacioretty and Gallagher.

Hopefully a trade is coming to shake things up a bit. I'm so desperate for a trade I've been reading Eklund. There's an "e4" between the Habs and Kings, doubtful, but with the amount of rumors around MTL, something has to be in the works.

I was happy to see Subban rub it in after that weasel Turris pranced around like a ballerina.

It looked more like awkwardness by Turris to me, like he didn't know what to do all by himself and his teammates were taking too long to join him for the group hug.

Imagine Pleks with Jagr, or a Kunitz, benn, or Neal on his wing. The Pacs line, followed by the Pleks line,,,, deadly scoring combos.

Sadly, only Jagr was possible and only for a year, but going for Briere, who they clearly have no place to play him effectively, was a mistake seen by many when it happened.

Hopefully a trade is coming to shake things up a bit. I'm so desperate for a trade I've been reading Eklund. There's an "e4" between the Habs and Kings, doubtful, but with the amount of rumors around MTL, something has to be in the works.

Agreed, but who are we gonna give up?? If you want to pick up someone who can hep us, you have to give something good in return!

Untouchables: Price, Subban, MaxPac, Chucky, Gallagher, Plex and maybe Markov.

You're not gonna get much for the other guys...

Agreed, but who are we gonna give up?? If you want to pick up someone who can hep us, you have to give something good in return!

Untouchables: Price, Subban, MaxPac, Chucky, Gallagher, Plex and maybe Markov.

You're not gonna get much for the other guys...

Depends.

What could land us

Bourque + MTL 2014 1st pick ?

Or Bourque + Diaz

Or Bourque + Beaulieu ?

Or Bourque + 1st + Collberg/Leblanc/Thomas/Bournival

Or Bourque + 1st + _____

Or even Bourque + 1st + Beaulieu ?

I don't think Bourque will get us much. Beaulieu might get us a decent return, but even then, he hasn't proven anything yet!

Most teams are going to want a cap return for Bourque. In other words, they won't give just a pick.

Martin Erat is still very unhappy in Washington. Probably the kind of guy you'd get for a Bourque.

If we are taking a cap hit back, i want an expiring contract and not just exchange trash that we'll have to recycle next year.