Habs vs. Sens, Jan. 16 7:30 pm

Neech

Can someone tell me why we have all these line changes, yet pleks keeps getting stuck with a washed up Gionta.

Can we please just trying waiving Bourque?

Agreed. Bourque has no finish. He should take a page from Gallagher and go to the net.

Agreed. Bourque has no finish. He should take a page from Gallagher and go to the net.

Bourque floats around for ten games, then he tries hard for a game, but is rusty. It takes a few good games to work off. The rust, but Bourque never has enough good games to work the rust off.

Trade him for pucks.

not fun... we mailed it in after the first. Its the Sens vs. Price. The habs didn't show up in the second and now we are drowning.

Team came out flat, were lucky to be up 3-0.

I'd like to hear what no excuse MT has to say for the lousy start, and than blowing a 3 goal lead they didn't deserve.

Price should take some slappers at some of the floaters!

yes, Bourque is the only one sucking out there. Trading him should solve the problems.

These guys blow. They'll be out the playoffs by the time Olympics start.

Price, Subban, Pacioretty, Bournival, The Gallys, Emelin, Prust are my only untouchables. They can move any else.

This team needs a shake and an enema big time.

What defensive adjustment is he going to make? Pairing pleks with Murrey and Parros??

The lead is gone...maybe now we'll see the defensive adjustments?

Price needs to walk into that room and break a bunch of stuff...just go ######ing apeshit, curse his teammates out, and launch anything that's not bolted down in random directions.

24 CH would boil that down to this...

Therrien: "Play for each other, play as a team. Ok, c'mon, let's go."

Gorges: "Let's go white, let's go!"

You haven't thrown up, or at least thrown some food yet?

Well, I'm happy I'm watching this game at the bar-I still have the food and drink to enjoy.

What defensive adjustment is he going to make? Pairing pleks with Murrey and Parros??

For starters, they could tell the forwards to come below the top of the dots more frequently. I seem to recall typing something like this quite a few times this year... The D aren't looking great but they're getting outnumbered far too often.

Must be nice playing for a coach who appreciates you and let's you play your game!

On another note, Karlsson is walking away with the defensive scoring title.

How about some personnel adjustments?

They've already tried that, they're essentially down to 10 forwards and have changed two lines. There's not a whole lot more short of juggling the lines again that they can do in-game.