Jan. 22, Montreal vs Pittsburgh, 7 PM

dlbalr

And now they're down 5-1. Markov and PK again on the ice and not able to handle the Penguins forwards. Ugly, ugly.

So Bouillon gets a stupid penalty; holding the player after the puck had moved away from the play. I'll bet his ice time doesn't suffer after that stunt.

I think that guarantees he plays the next game

At this point, I am starting to agree that we should let Markov go unless he signs cheap.

That's how I'm feeling right now. But then again I haven't felt good about this team since the 10 game run. Since than we've been a crap .500. Like didn't necessarily play as good as .500, which stinks

Look what teams with speed do to Markov. He's too slow

i would change coaches before I traded Markov

Gallegher and Briere are the only one's battling tonight

Guest Stogey24

i would change coaches before I traded Markov

Gallegher and Briere are the only one's battling tonight

A new coach is going to give Markov agility? They've been out played the entire game.

Bourque is grinding hard in the corners. Looks good out there.

Is this what Therrien wanted? It's pretty obvious that this lineup would be blown out?

Considering that Murray and Bouillon have been on for precisely zero of Pittsburgh's goals, I don't think Emelin and Diaz would have made too much of a difference; certainly they wouldn't have had enough of an impact to change the Habs' fortunes thus far.

On the plus side, I like what I see from Briere and Bourque tonight. Both are going for the net at every occasion and that's always good to see. In Bourque's case, it's a good bounce back after getting benched, he has responded well.

Yea, Briere and Bourque at least showed up.

Change coaches? They can't score, they can't defend, it's basically the same core for years. It's time to start moving out players. There just isn't enough talent on the team to compete, they are small, soft and can't win any battles. They can't even clear the puck out of there own end.

When Prust stops showing up, you have issues.

Winners never quit, and quitters never win.

Emelin and Diaz shoud have played and they should have sat Markov and Subban.

Considering that Murray and Bouillon have been on for precisely zero of Pittsburgh's goals, I don't think Emelin and Diaz would have made too much of a difference; certainly they wouldn't have had enough of an impact to change the Habs' fortunes thus far.

On the plus side, I like what I see from Briere and Bourque tonight. Both are going for the net at every occasion and that's always good to see. In Bourque's case, it's a good bounce back after getting benched, he has responded well.

Markov has been brutal lately. He is killing us tonight. I agree, you can't blame Murray who plays knowing he skates like Molasses. He needs to give Markov some tips.

PK is not having a great game either. He hasn't done much offensively, taken a few bad penalties, and hasn't figured out that he needs to play cover up for Markov.

Very bad game and I expected it the moment I heard that Emelin and Diaz would not play.

Very bad decision by Therrien. Too emotive to remain rational. Mark my words: he won't finish the season.

A new coach is going to give Markov agility? They've been out played the entire game.

Bourque is grinding hard in the corners. Looks good out there.

Yes. Change the match ups. Markov against Malkin is a mismatch. Play Subban/Markov against Crosby. Gorges Emelin against Malkin. Oh yeah, Emealin isn't playing in favour of Boulicrap

Well not much. but zero giveaways by any Hab and winning faceoff battle with Pitt again. And Briere and Bourque are showing signs of life.

Boullion-Murray-Beaulieu are not the weakest d-men playing tonight for Habs.