Feb. 26, Red Wings vs Habs, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

Oh look! The Habs still can't score. Ahh, I suppose I have to give them a game or two slack after the break. But watching a team that doesn't produce offense is not entertaining, especially when they lose half the time.

Do you guys think this is a coaching problem or a team problem? Maybe a bit of both..

I honestly think it might be a little more coaching. Whyyyyyy is Therrien's system so different this year?

No clue why #40 isn't back up with the team, he can skate and move the puck. Who is the 2nd D pairing on the PP?

After being sent back to Hamilton for the Olympic break, he played terrible, to put it lightly. Also, I think they wanted to give Tinordi a look and they don't have the roster space to have both up at the same time (that can change after the deadline when the 23-player active roster expands).

I missed the first two periods (at work). It looks like I haven't missed much excitement, safe to say?

Every time we complain about the coaching, 24 ch shows the game with Therrien telling them to shoot and drive the net....

This is a terrible performance by the team, plain and simple. Too few are willing to do the dirty work and the rest are not skating or winning battles.

Every time we complain about the coaching, 24 ch shows the game with Therrien telling them to shoot and drive the net....

This is a terrible performance by the team, plain and simple. Too few are willing to do the dirty work and the rest are not skating or winning battles.

Therrien does a good job. He has too many middling players for them to be anything more than what they are.