May 6, Boston vs Montreal, 7 PM

dlbalr

Forking huge win. Proved they can't always come back. Proved our guys can play 60 mins. But fork that is hard on the nerves.

they don't ask how, just how many. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Too true HR

If I'd been told a month ago that we'd be up 2-1 after 3....... I'd have taken it!!

MT said only 7 shots from the Booins in the third!!

I like the way MT compliments the team focusing on their pluses and speaking well of even the guys pulled from the lineup.

Wasn't as sick as when SK74 and AK46 scored back to back goals on the first 2 shifts of the game, but man...

SICK SHIT at the Bell Centre tonight !!!!!!!!!

Has Mr Price arrived?

Mr Price has been here for quite some time and lived through all the doubters. I am proud to have been called Price fan boy, a derogatory intended term but I knew he was great. Call me a fan boy.

• Upvote 1

Mr Price has been here for quite some time and lived through all the doubters. I am proud to have been called Price fan boy, a derogatory intended term but I knew he was great. Call me a fan boy.

I shared your opinion about Price all along. Never had the shadow of a doubt between him and Halak. Price has the stuff of a legend. And what about the number 76? Unbelievable! Boy! was he fast moving on his goal? I am also glad for Lars Eller. He had a tough season, but is making up for it with class in the series.

Wasn't as sick as when SK74 and AK46 scored back to back goals on the first 2 shifts of the game, but man...

SICK SHIT at the Bell Centre tonight !!!!!!!!!

Can hardly imagine you lucky lad you.

What a treat!

Hey is there anywhere the coach's comments can be heard cause I missed it. And tsn don't like the Habs since they aren't from Trawna

I caught them on RDS in Toronto

It sure is a treat to watch. Thank you Mr Gainey.

I've been patiently waiting for Carey to have playoff success so I can get a Price sweater.

(of course, with my last name, I have added incentive.)

They'll cost more now :blush:

I can't stop smiling over here...and am too pumped to fall asleep. Win the next one, win the series in 6 or less IMO. Hope they just keep on attacking like they did tonight...with proper refereeing, they could run away with the next game; PK is dialed in, Vanek and Pacioretty are looking strong...the PP is ready to murder the Bruins IMO.

I've been patiently waiting for Carey to have playoff success so I can get a Price sweater.

(of course, with my last name, I have added incentive.)

I made the same pledge; the day Carey takes us to the 3rd round is the day I buy my Price sweater. I'm thinking that this is the year; it will be a nice 40th birthday present to myself!

I shared your opinion about Price all along. Never had the shadow of a doubt between him and Halak. Price has the stuff of a legend. And what about the number 76? Unbelievable! Boy! was he fast moving on his goal? I am also glad for Lars Eller. He had a tough season, but is making up for it with class in the series.

The problem with Lars, is he can disappear as quickly as he arrives. Bourque too. Both can't be trusted. But Gionta is pushing their buttons IMO.

The problem with Lars, is he can disappear as quickly as he arrives. Bourque too. Both can't be trusted. But Gionta is pushing their buttons IMO.

Hmm.. perhaps having Gio on that line with Lars & Bork is making them more accountable. Like being out to brunch with the boss..

It's a great day to be a Hab fan for sure.....

How 'bout those guys wearing #76 and #31? Habs are truly a blessed team to have these two stars.

I really believe that Murray's physical presence was huge in our zone last night, took half the fore check away from the Bruins, they were the ones getting the sore ribs in game 3.

Monumental effort by the better team, with the better goalie, and with the bigger will to win.

Haven't seen quit or frustration on a Hab players face yet this post season.

The plan by Therrien for each game this post season has been a good one, and for the most part well executed by the players

When we skate like last nite, and keep pressure on that puck....

We can beat any team out there

Guest Stogey24

Maybe you can look at the fact that Eller is playing the best hockey he's played in Habs Uni' thus far, instead of saying he can't be trusted. He was out for the final minute in a one goal game.... Give the kid some credit man. I would be taking a closer look at Markov if we're going to start critiquing players. His ice time has dropped dramatically since game one of this series.

This game I can honestly say Montreal never took their foot off the pedal. Boston's goals were hard earned.

That was a 55 minute performance, five minutes in the first where Boston just pinned Montreal in their zone and looked like they weren't going to let go. I'll take that over last game.

The Bruins are so spectacularly deadly when they turn it on. Their passing and positioning is incredible. Patrice Bergeron grew up a Nordiques fan and it shows. He would have fit right in on them.

Great game by the Habs. Jim Hughson just had to rub in the fact that if Montreal sustained the Bruins onslaught in game two, this would be a 3-0 series. We keep getting the lead and Boston keeps trying to catch up. Fact is, we keep taking leads. If we keep taking leads, we will eventually win this series. Boston can't keep coming back. Well they could, but we can't let them.

Game four will be dirty. Game four will be cheap. Montreal CANNOT LOSE THEIR COOL. We outhit them last night. Smart Bruins fans are freaking about this. Montreal outhit Boston and took the lead. We won't outhit them again, but Boston won't stay disciplined again. We need to take advantage of this.

My roommate keeps calling us the team of destiny. I don't believe in destiny, but it's a nice idea.

Love Moan burying Iginla.... retire already old timer!

Weaver up to +6 and continues to play smart hockey.

Habs leading playoffs with 3.86 goals/game.

Just great to see Eller with 8 points, +4 and trusted by Therrien near end of game.

Briere, Weise, Gorges all doing well, I guess that could be said for whole roster

And Murray adds something Habs-d lack and is simply more entertaining with him on the ice (yes, both good and not so much at times).

Hamiltons' gaff on Subban might be an example of why Tinordi hasn't drawn in yet, young d-men tend to have costly brain cramps.