ECF-Game 2-Rangers at Canadiens

Vanek-Galchenyuk-Plekanec, will they have any chemistry? Tantalizing skill on the wings.

Sorry to see Bournival sit, but want to see Galchenyuk get some playoff games under his belt.

:wavetowel: GHG!

Ya.. me too Don. I really liked Bournival's energy but not his wrist shots on the emblem

Those were probably the local Bruins fans ...

Hahahahah!

I thought that Tokarski might trip stepping onto the ice, lol

Hahahah! I would have for sure!

Nice start from the guys.

We need a goal.... and is it wrong that I am happy that Toskarski is in instead of Budaj?

Oh good.. I've got a pulse again!!

Are the shots any good? I can't get to a TV yet ...

Hi Tom.. Habs have had extensive control in their end.. beautiful. and PacMan just scored . ...now the Rangers tie it up..

They need to adjust the defensive pairings. Emelin and Markov have not looked good together and Markov just isn't hitting the net. They should try Markov with Beaulieu to get the two shot threat. Beaulieu would also bring some speed to the pairing.

Pouliot's got two bigger hits in tonight for the rangers then he did in his entire time in montreal.

Well.. I'm a lot happier camper after this start. I recongnize the guys. I think we've had a distinct edge on them despite their lucky goal. Nice stop by the midget.

They say that MTL doesn't have hate for the Rangers....right now I have enough hate for the entire world. I want to see Emelin smash--legally of course-- some of these pr**ks into next summer and for a Canadien's player "lose" his footing into Lunquist