May 22, Montreal vs New York, 8 PM

dlbalr

Refs are screwing us now.

Slash and a hold, but Gally gets the penalty...

You know. You're right. The refs really are screwing us. I almost never think that , but the last couple of "penalties" have been disgustingly bad calls.

Of all of the things that could have (and frankly, should have) been called against the Habs tonight, it's odd that Gallagher has been called for two infractions of the minor variety.

Suffice it to say, this will be a huge PK to start the 3rd. This marks the first time in the series that Montreal isn't down by multiple goals heading into the 3rd, it will be important to keep that bit of momentum at the start.

Gorges and Weaver are their usual selves tonight on the blocking side with 5 and 3 respectively. The rest of the team has 7 combined.

One adjustment I'd like to see with the lines: Flip Bourque/Galchenyuk. That makes the Bourque-Plekanec-Gionta line more a typical checking unit and creates an intriguing line of Galchenyuk-Eller-Vanek.

Gorges and Weaver are their usual selves tonight on the blocking side with 5 and 3 respectively. The rest of the team has 7 combined.

One adjustment I'd like to see with the lines: Flip Bourque/Galchenyuk. That makes the Bourque-Plekanec-Gionta line more a typical checking unit and creates an intriguing line of Galchenyuk-Eller-Vanek.

Gorges and Weaver be shot blocking machines but they have also been turnover machines.

I've been calling for the Galchenyuk-eller-Vanek pairing since the last game.

Everytime i see McDonough play, i hate Gainey a little more each day.

GxCK MT!!! Eller, who is one of the few guys who has some offensive talent and is playing with heart and he's got him with Weisse and Prust now :wall::wall::wall:

Way true Dave.. are they ever..

I feel so dirty....

Really? I feel iike James Brown - I feel Gooood!

i hate to say it but I would sit Galchenyuk next game. Bournival just has more speed and is better defensively

No way i sit Galchenyuk when we can't score. We need to get him of the Pleky-Gionta line.

Damn. Everytime Plek-Gionta have been on the ice. We are hemmed in our end. They aren't scoring and playing lousy D