May 22, Montreal vs New York, 8 PM

dlbalr

FXCK MT! What a friggin Moron!!! Pleks and Gionta have been garbage all night. So who is out there?? Friggin moron! Why the hell wouldn't we have Eller out there?????? :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:

Guest Stogey24

FXCK MT! What a friggin Moron!!! Pleks and Gionta have been garbage all night. So who is out there?? Friggin moron! Why the hell wouldn't we have Eller out there?????? :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:

Honestly a in joke

Well the 3rd... lucky goal notwithstanding.. was the first time I saw the boys flying.

We might just come out ok in OT.

FXCK MT! What a friggin Moron!!! Pleks and Gionta have been garbage all night. So who is out there?? Friggin moron! Why the hell wouldn't we have Eller out there??????

Why not Eller? He's at 13% on the faceoffs this game, getting beaten badly. That would be my guess.

Can we bring that idiot Gauthier back for 10 minutes, to fire MT BEFORE OT starts??? What a friggin moron!!!!

Eller is 13% on face offs! and you want him taking a defensive draw in the last minute?

Who cares if we win the face-off, if we can't clear the friggin zone????? All night long, the Pleks line has been hemmed in our end. No offence, lousy defence. All night long, Weaver has been a turnover machine.

Really? I feel iike James Brown - I feel Gooood!

No way i sit Galchenyuk when we can't score. We need to get him of the Pleky-Gionta line.

Damn. Everytime Plek-Gionta have been on the ice. We are hemmed in our end. They aren't scoring and playing lousy D

he has been a liability every time he is on the ice, with Bournival's speed we can create more offence

Rangers are executing perfectly. Mistake free hockey. Canadiens are choking all game. I am crappimg my pants.

I'll try crapping my pants if you think it will help! :blush:

• Upvote 1

Why not Eller? He's at 13% on the faceoffs this game, getting beaten badly. That would be my guess.

Yes, but he actually CLEARS the zone! Everytime Pleks-gionta have been on, they are standing WATCHING the play or Pleks has been sliding around.

It doesn't matter if you win the draw and cough up the friggin puck!

Yes, but he actually CLEARS the zone! Everytime Pleks-gionta have been on, they are standing WATCHING the play or Pleks has been sliding around.

It doesn't matter if you win the draw and cough up the friggin puck!

You also don't clear the zone by losing the faceoff as you would with Eller, just to play devil's advocate for a moment.

You also don't clear the zone by losing the faceoff as you would with Eller, just to play devil's advocate for a moment.

All night long the D has been turning over the puck on simple plays. All night long Gionta and Pleks have been way too passive in their own zone. Useless in the O zone. I'm a big Pleks fan - but he has been horrible in this series.

Even if you have Pleks out for the face-off, what the hell is MaxPac out there with them for??? Put Eller and Prust out there with him.

I'll take the usual lousy face-off Pleks who plays with grit and is defensively a rock, over the pleks who is winning draws, but has been a liability all night long.

It's bad enough how bad Pleks and Gionta have been, but they are wasting Galchenyuk on their line.

Hopefully in OT, they both take a good look in the mirror when they get back in the room and make up for their friggin soft play. We got a gift and the friggin leaders for the team are the ones who screwed up.

Any OT picks? I have a good feeling about Bourque for some reason for the Habs, Stepan for New York.

Vanek.

I refuse to pick a ranger.