May 22, Montreal vs New York, 8 PM

dlbalr

weroah-a9weyr =9euasdo[jaw[fojewfjh[as[]ojaf]=aw9ia]0e9fiw=e0fjwa=e0fjwAE=0R8UWEA=0RUWEA=0RUEWR=0QEWR;;;;J0

Well.. I'll be damned..

I don't get all the MT bashing. He got his team a 2-1 lead with less than a minute to go and put supposedly the best defensive players out there. They blew it. But those guys are players who never step up in the playoffs when the habs need them. When the going gets tough, Pleks vanishes.

I woulsn't say anyone has played great but there still in it with a chance to win with an AHL goalie in there.

weroah-a9weyr =9euasdo[jaw[fojewfjh[as[]ojaf]=aw9ia]0e9fiw=e0fjwa=e0fjwAE=0R8UWEA=0RUWEA=0RUEWR=0QEWR;;;;J0

Well.. I'll be damned..

That random keyboard bashing is something to behold...

Plekanec and Gionta, the 'goats' on the tying goal get the assists on the winner. Seems fitting, doesn't it?

I don't get all the MT bashing. He got his team a 2-1 lead with less than a minute to go and put supposedly the best defensive players out there. They blew it. But those guys are players who never step up in the playoffs when the habs need them. When the going gets tough, Pleks vanishes.

I woulsn't say anyone has played great but there still in it with a chance to win with an AHL goalie in there.

You have to see how things are going and adjust accordingly. this isn't the regular season, where you can just go watch the game tape and see what is wrong. You need to adjust on the fly.

We are back alive, but we HAVE to adjust the lines next game. And we HAVE to mix up the PP.

Plekanec and Gionta, the 'goats' on the tying goal get the assists on the winner. Seems fitting, doesn't it?

Hey, i did say, i hope they make up for their lousy play!!

So...what team is going to show up for the next game?

Was Cherry right and we're just out of gas, which is very forgiveable?

ok ok ok I take everything i said back......I was wrong

I wish I had that kind of character!!

Fitting indeed my friend , fitting indeed!

What a game for Tokarski. Anyone who reads the Hamilton GDT's knows I've been a fan of his but I didn't see him having this good of a game tonight. I'm not doing the 3 Stars tonight but he'd be my pick even though Galchenyuk got the winner.

Now, we wait to see what happens with Prust as I'm sure his hit on Stepan will get a look from Quintal and company.

What a game for Tokarski. Anyone who reads the Hamilton GDT's knows I've been a fan of his but I didn't see him having this good of a game tonight. I'm not doing the 3 Stars tonight but he'd be my pick even though Galchenyuk got the winner.

Now, we wait to see what happens with Prust as I'm sure his hit on Stepan will get a look from Quintal and company.

He was way the hell beyond good.. he was sensational! WOW!

Tokarski was the first second and third star for the Habs tonight.

He was more of a story than Lundqvist was in the last game. Simply brilliant.

I hope they can win the next one by outplaying the rangers...

It was one hell of a lopsided game...I have no idea what to expect.

Well that was an ugly one but good teams do find a way to win when they're not playing their best.

New York has been good but their not that good to be making Montreal look this bad without Mtl being off their game. Hopefully this will take off some pressure and inject some confidence.

Toker was insane tonight, not sure Price gets the net back when he's healthy. ;)

So who is this Tokarski guy?

Something was said by someone (I know, real specific eh?) that Anaheim didn't know if they could win with Gibson, but knew they couldn't win with Hiller. This stuck with me and when Price was announced to be gone for the series, I thought the exact same with Tokarski and Budaj. Right from the announcement my first thought was we have to put in Tokarski. I don't believe boots could win us this playoffs series, but Tokarski might.

2 more games to this season at least, hoping for more.