Habs Flames Nov 2

Habs30/31

Desharnais looks so good through the neutral zone, then he crosses the blue line and handcuffs himself

Ya, he's been doing that all night.. finds just the right moment to surrender the puck.

Should that really have been a penalty?

I tried to replay it with a little success and it didn't look like his stick was even in front of his body. Not the clearest hook I've ever seen, but at least Calgary got to score, so they'll be that much more surprised when we suddenly snap back and beat then in OT. :1banana:

I tried to replay it with a little success and it didn't look like his stick was even in front of his body. Not the clearest hook I've ever seen, but at least Calgary got to score, so they'll be that much more surprised when we suddenly snap back and beat then in OT. :1banana:

Well with that 5-1 goal Calgary are going to be really REALLY really surprised when we suddenly turn this around. But Ill not be around to watch that. Gnighty all!

Pretty little shot... boy will they be furious when we steal this one.....

It's working like a charm.. .look how relaxed the Flames bench is... Got'em!!

Every time Beaulieu is forced to make something happen in his own end, it's an adventure. His defensive skills rival the EZ Pass lane on the Florida Turnpike. If he's going to play at this stage or his development, he needs a better partner than Mike Weaver.

well said. the new guy/kid always used to play with robinson. then they did same thing giving the new guy to play with chelly. kommy made the all star team playing with markov. therrien is the first coach that who choses to put the rookie on with the 5th dman. but then again mt is not the best coach the habs employed. his best asset that got him hired is he speaks both languages.

Well with that 5-1 goal Calgary are going to be really REALLY really surprised when we suddenly turn this around. But Ill not be around to watch that. Gnighty all!

G'night Dal... I'll take note of all the goals we score on the comeback.... that's 2!

G'night Dal... I'll take note of all the goals we score on the comeback.... that's 2!

With only 4 minutes left Calgary is going to be so CRUSHED when we score 4 quick ones.

well said. the new guy/kid always used to play with robinson. then they did same thing giving the new guy to play with chelly. kommy made the all star team playing with markov. therrien is the first coach that who choses to put the rookie on with the 5th dman. but then again mt is not the best coach the habs employed. his best asset that got him hired is he speaks both languages.

Julien put Hamilton with Chara.

Pretty good hit by Minni Mouse..

Empty net - really Michel? Therrien seriously?

Don't fret.. It's all part of the masterplan.. just wait... :ph34r:

What!!!! Calgary stole it!