Habs Flames Nov 2

Habs30/31

It wasn't a hot start though. The team just somehow won games

Oh, come on. News flash: second and third periods actually count too.

That Goudreau kid on Calgary looks great.

F**k, now it's 2-0. I hope Therrien rips them all new ones in the intermission.

19-4 are the shots at the end of the period. This against a Calgary team who is missing plenty of players to injury. The Habs better come out in the second period with a little more urgency and start playing the game. I'm not a huge fan of these line combos tonight.

Flames got 19 SOG. They deserve to be up 2-0.

These guys were not ready and Therrien had better be ripping their heads off and pissing down their necks right about now. That effort was absolutely unacceptable, especially at home in front of those fans. And for God's sake, stick that blithering heap of excrement Bourque into the stands for the next 10 games. And put Lucky Lars with him. They're turds. Big, fat, stinking, lazy, useless human turds. Homer Simpson would do better.

Massively outshot and the refs are looking to be one sided again. Little tired of the refs ignoring one teams infractions.

19-4 shots on net.

i am no coach or expert............. but i do not see the hint of a system on this team

They're probably a little sick of hockey after so many games in so few days on the road. It would be interesting to get good psychological information on the effects overall of frankly silly scheduling. An 82 game season is just insane.. though I want to do away with it .....without losing any of my three games per week of course. I'm such a slut.

There are plenty of turds out there. if you think benching Bourque will solve the teams issues, it won't. The problem is work ethic, skating and I am being serious here, I have no clue what they are doing offensively, the don't cycle, they don't crash the net, they don't shoot, they don't create PP's,

Excellent goaltending is making the issues. That period could have been 5-0.

The goalies should start getting the paychecks of the other players/

My fear is this team is no where as good as their record. I had hoped they would get better but they are not. The law of averages is catching up to them.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. If they are nowhere as good as their record, meaning they're a wildcard team, a start this good can make the difference between making the playoffs and not.

Flames got 19 SOG. They deserve to be up 2-0.

" and Therrien had better be ripping their heads off and pissing down their necks right about now."

Still processing the visuals!!!!! Ughhh! Good thing I didn't make the pros! :scared:

This team is no more a wildcard team than it was last year.

But yeah, we need to find an answer to the terrible first periods and the anemic PP.

With Markov and PK on the blueline, we won't be having PP problems for too long.

19-4 are the shots at the end of the period. This against a Calgary team who is missing plenty of players to injury. The Habs better come out in the second period with a little more urgency and start playing the game. I'm not a huge fan of these line combos tonight.

calgary faster, moving the puck around better, look far more confident, and come out of their zone like "team"

They're probably a little sick of hockey after so many games in so few days on the road. It would be interesting to get good psychological information on the effects overall of frankly silly scheduling. An 82 game season is just insane.. though I want to do away with it .....without losing any of my three games per week of course. I'm such a slut.

yea that must be it........... they are sick of hockey. last week it was road games. this week at home its sick of last weeks road games. lol..... next games excuse? tuesdays, nobody should have to play on tuesdays.

2nd period not looking better.

Give Bourque's spot to Weise. At least Weise seems to put some effort in every shift.

Games like this, I'd like to see the old "bad boy" PK Subban generate some of those crazy end to end rushes. At least it'd be something.

yea that must be it........... they are sick of hockey. last week it was road games. this week at home its sick of last weeks road games. lol..... next games excuse? tuesdays, nobody should have to play on tuesdays.

Ha ha, one of your funnier posts, Habs30/31