Habs Flames Nov 2

Habs30/31

Subban has only gone 4 games out of 12 without taking a penalty. Pretty bad for a guy we are paying so much for.

Well, a penalty is one thing, but a stupid, pointless, lazy penalty like that one is another.

3-0. All she wrote. This game is just a wash.

Trust the Habs to pull a no-show on a game that I FINALLY get to watch after being blacked out for most of the past few games.

EDIT: I agree with pulling Price. Not because he has played poorly but because it's not fair to Carey to be so utterly abandoned by his teammates. If they're not going to play for him, then they should be deprived of his excellence. They don't deserve him tonight.

Total domination by the flames.

The habs didn't even show up. pretty embarrasing

Yeah that's well said. Outworked in every cm. of the ice. Team looks just as bad as they did in the butt-whuppin by Tampa Bay. :wall:

Well, a penalty is one thing, but a stupid, pointless, lazy penalty like that one is another.

Trust the Habs to pull a no-show on a game that I FINALLY get to watch after being blacked out for most of the past few games.

EDIT: I agree with pulling Price. Not because he has played poorly but because it's not fair to Carey to be so utterly abandoned by his teammates. If they're not going to play for him, then they should be deprived of his excellence. They don't deserve him tonight.

That sucks large. I've been tres satisfait with the $60 for 60 RDS feeds on the games unavailable in Toronto. Too bad they aren't having more fun out there for you. But.. like yourself, I'm expecting a good year from these boys and I don't think we'll be disappointed.

Guest Stogey24

So tokarski gets thrown to the Wolves because his team is sucking?

Therrien's postgame press conference should be called There Will Be Blood. Because there had better be after this disgrace.

That was one hell of a movie...

............... its a waste to play your all star goalie? now thats a sad state 12 games in

Therrien's postgame press conference should be called There Will Be Blood. Because there had better be after this disgrace.

yea right. i fully expect the same stuff tuesday.

flames have players younger than chucky killing penalties .................... but habs still being careful with the third over all pick from 3 years ago

This is pretty sad BUT cue the 3rd period comeback. :gohabsgo: :gohabsgo: :gohabsgo::1gohabs::canada:

HAHAHAH! They were just setting up the Flames.... Smart!!

Just look at those suckers on the Calgary bench... looking all content

It begins.. that's ONE

flames have players younger than chucky killing penalties .................... but habs still being careful with the third over all pick from 3 years ago

Part of that is out of desperation since they're down so many forwards, their options are really limited so they have to throw some young guys out there. And I'm not sure Galchenyuk should be playing the penalty kill anyways, he's not exactly the most reliable forward defensively.

What's the record for the most flubbed breakaways???? That's about the only award Bourque is capable of winning.