2015-16 NHL Season Thread

dlbalr

What scares me more is how much concussions we will suffer from mr Torres being in leafs jersey.

He's buried in the minors much like Mr. Scott.

Leafs are ensuring their last place finish by dealing anyone that can help them win. Taking Torres back was only to get a better return. I doubt they will bring him back next year.

Andrew Ladd is heading back to Chicago along with Jay Harrison and Matt Fraser for Marko Dano, a 1st rounder, and a conditional 3rd. Considering it looked as if Ladd wasn't going to be sticking around, that's an impressive return.

Andrew Ladd is heading back to Chicago along with Jay Harrison and Matt Fraser for Marko Dano, a 1st rounder, and a conditional 3rd. Considering it looked as if Ladd wasn't going to be sticking around, that's an impressive return.

wow

Plekanec on pace for 59pts, only 1 pt behind last years total, not bad for all the losses they have had. So I guess he isn't washed up and slowing down quite yet.

Am a Plekanec fan and he just seems to be so undervalued by vast majority year after year, or that is how I see it anyhow. Is too bad there will be no playoff run at all this year, his critics love to point out his "little girl" performance in playoffs so far and would like to see him have at least one big post season as a Hab.

(maybe Bergevin can find a skilled centre this summer, too maybe help take some pressure off him to both defend top opponents and help offensively, Nugent-Hopkins for Beaulieu and pick maybe?)

Habs picking 9th at the moment, I know d-men wouldn't be a poplar pick at all, but promising kid and might be good option.

About the youngest kid in draft and turns 18 in Sept.

Jake Bean LH WHL d-man, 6'0" 176lb

4th in d-scoring 59gms 22g 56pts.

(had 39pts in 51gms as a rookie)

why wow...too much you figure?

Just don't know why we couldn't do this?

Am a Plekanec fan and he just seems to be so undervalued by vast majority year after year, or that is how I see it anyhow. Is too bad there will be no playoff run at all this year, his critics love to point out his "little girl" performance in playoffs so far and would like to see him have at least one big post season as a Hab.

(maybe Bergevin can find a skilled centre this summer, too maybe help take some pressure off him to both defend top opponents and help offensively, Nugent-Hopkins for Beaulieu and pick maybe?)

Like your new avatar.

I have to admit, I have criticized Plek in the past, and thought he should be traded because of his value, for the return he would bring should be high.

In light of this season, it's hard to hold his slump against him as he is still a great player, and a major piece of what has been some pretty good Habs teams over his tenure.

I'm not in the "trade Plekanec" camp anymore, and knowing my luck, he will be traded :monkey:

Maybe new coach and off season will bring a better usage scenario for Plek, and some true help at center will lessen the expectations for big offense in his role moving forward?

Anyone think he will be dealt this year?

I have to admit, I have criticized Plek in the past, and thought he should be traded because of his value, for the return he would bring should be high.

In light of this season, it's hard to hold his slump against him as he is still a great player, and a major piece of what has been some pretty good Habs teams over his tenure.

I'm not in the "trade Plekanec" camp anymore, and knowing my luck, he will be traded :monkey:

Maybe new coach and off season will bring a better usage scenario for Plek, and some true help at center will lessen the expectations for big offense in his role moving forward?

Anyone think he will be dealt this year?

I do not want him dealt unless the return will gob smack me.

Jarred Cowen is on waivers, Tinordi 2.0 if Habs want a re-do.

I wonder if someone claims him for the buyout credit next year. Speaking of re-dos, Sekac is also on waivers today.

Braydon coburn three years at 3.7 aav

Coburn

Ohlund

Carle

How do people think yzerman is a good gm

I'm not holding the Ohlund one against Yzerman, that was signed before he took over as GM. Carle is a horrid deal. At first glance I didn't think Coburn's was that bad but he seems to have taken a few steps back this year.