Home Opener: Oct. 15, Rangers vs Habs, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

Hey...Michael Farber just said Therrien has shown "good coaching and bench management"; "But I am not calling him a Genius."

Go Habs Go! :clap:

Putting Chuck at center was a good move.......thousands upon thousands of fans, media heads and sports writers in from Vancouver to Montreal could not be wrong. Ya figure? :thumbs_up:

Well .. lovely Sara tarted up the US anthem the way US folks like them tarted up, but fortunately remembered mostly what an anthem is when she sang ours with only one uncontrollable moment. .. Sure is pretty though.

Go Habs Go!! :1banana:

Welcome OHF. !

I'm surprised by all the odd-man rushes the Habs had in that period. The Rangers are a smart defensive team but it seemed like every few minutes Montreal had a 2-on-1 (3-on-1 in the one instance) or a partial breakaway. They're using their speed quite effectively so far.

Ok, well that embellishment call in the 1st. was total BS. I would like to hit that idiot ref with a stick in the face and see how he reacts. Any calls involving high sticks to the head should not be allowed to be cancelled in that matter. They need to change the rules for those refs that are idiots.

Hey...Michael Farber just said Therrien has shown "good coaching and bench management"; "But I am not calling him a Genius."

Go Habs Go! :clap:

Hey I have been calling him Le Genius for a long time. Who the Heck cares what that American thinks. :nuts: