November 1, Winnipeg vs Montreal, 7 PM

dlbalr

I have Hutchinson in a pool. Something told me to pull him so I got him out of my lineup before game time. That worked out well.

Subban/Markov have logged heavy minutes tonight, 17+ minutes each. Hopefully they get the lightest workload in the 3rd.

Yeah amazingly enough you have 3 # 1 goaltenders. I would have been better with Condom tonite.

Great game by the guys, I see Price's fingers all over this with the , come on guys help the new guy out. But man Condom can Play. Condom is going to be great for how long I don't know but it looks like he is picking up Prices mannerisms and shot positioning. Maybe that is just Stephan Waite, but Mike looked good tonite.

I really like his story too. College backup decides hockey isn't gonna pan out. Gets a job. Lasts one day and persues a backup role in the echl. 3rd stringer I think if I read it right. Gets luck and gets some games that are scouted and plays lights out. Total chance that he made it I the first place.

Great game by the guys, I see Price's fingers all over this with the , come on guys help the new guy out. But man Condom can Play. Condom is going to be great for how long I don't know but it looks like he is picking up Prices mannerisms and shot positioning. Maybe that is just Stephan Waite, but Mike looked good tonite.

Well said HR, he does look very capable of being a #1 in the NHL at this point, and like BC said, great story.

The big test will be how it plays out for the rest of the week, when maybe the rest of team doesn't show as well as tonight. We are all rooting for this good news story to continue. Maybe Condon plays himself into more starts and Pricer is better rested for the playoff run. Even better he becomes a pursued starter.

On pace for 311 or almost 100 more goals than last year. :thumbs_up:

Byron led Habs with 4 hits?

1:31 on the PP for lil Larry and gets puck in net.

MItchell 5 gm point streak.

Crappy Desharnais +3 3pts.

Galchenyuk 67% on 12 faceoffs, Desharnais 25% on 12 faceoffs.

Not sure why Subban & Markov needed to play 5+minutes on PP and over 24 in this game?

Beaulieu is on fire, with a point in 2nd straight game, nice to see!

Guest Stogey24

On pace for 311 or almost 100 more goals than last year. :thumbs_up:

Byron led Habs with 4 hits?

1:31 on the PP for lil Larry and gets puck in net.

MItchell 5 gm point streak.

Crappy Desharnais +3 3pts.

Galchenyuk 67% on 12 faceoffs, Desharnais 25% on 12 faceoffs.

Not sure why Subban & Markov needed to play 5+minutes on PP and over 24 in this game?

Beaulieu is on fire, with a point in 2nd straight game, nice to see!

Mitchell has been the best forward since start of season. Stood up for his teammates, scored goals, and played solid defensively.... What else can you ask for?

Yeah amazingly enough you have 3 # 1 goaltenders. I would have been better with Condom tonite.

How can I have three #1 goalies when two of my three goalies are on the same team? I'm playing the platoon game all season, a far cry from three legitimate #1's.

I really like his story too. College backup decides hockey isn't gonna pan out. Gets a job. Lasts one day and persues a backup role in the echl. 3rd stringer I think if I read it right. Gets luck and gets some games that are scouted and plays lights out. Total chance that he made it I the first place.

His break came when he wound up starting for a team in the AHL playoffs by default (the year Minnesota had all their goalies go down at the same time). That's where Hamilton's goalie coach found him and recommended to Bergevin to sign him.

How can I have three #1 goalies when two of my three goalies are on the same team? I'm playing the platoon game all season, a far cry from three legitimate #1's.

OK Brian calm down I'm just bugging you. I would have done better with Condom though. I need to trade a goalie.

How do you guys feel about St Catherine's for the main parade route?

And who the hell was Sherbrooke. And why does he rate such a long street?

Just sayin'...

• Upvote 1

Just sayin'...

I think he was the great pumpkin's great great Grandfather but you know that could be just a rumour.

Just sayin'...

I believe this should be the Montreal Canadiens parade route after the Stanley Cup this year: