Jan. 17, Habs vs Blackhawks, 7 PM

dlbalr

It's going to happen. Something has to

If something is going to happen soon (that is, other than a Smith-Pelly trade which I still think is coming in the not-too-distant future), I'd watch for Wednesday after the Boston game.

It's time for Molson to walk into MB's office and tell him that if he hasn't aquired a scorer by (insert deadline here), he can clean out his office.

It's what, ~six weeks after Molson decided to get Bergevin under contract for six years? One really, really bad slump isn't going to change that, frustrated as anyone may be.

If something is going to happen soon (that is, other than a Smith-Pelly trade which I still think is coming in the not-too-distant future), I'd watch for Wednesday after the Boston game.

It's what, ~six weeks after Molson decided to get Bergevin under contract for six years? One really, really bad slump isn't going to change that, frustrated as anyone may be.

Ok, you're right...he's not going to fire him. Maybe walk up to him and slap him upside the head, or maybe throw a hot coffee at him or something at least though. His inability to do a damned thing to help this team for this many weeks is inexcusable.

Guest Stogey24

#Habs lose 16 of 20 for 1st time since Jan 27-Mar 17, 1940 (2-16-2). 9 pts in 20 games= .225 pts%. That's a 37 point pace over a full 82 GP

The team is crashing and burning. That is not that far fetched.

agreed. Need to shake up the habs and the farm team.

Ok, you're right...he's not going to fire him. Maybe walk up to him and slap him upside the head, or maybe throw a hot coffee at him or something at least though. His inability to do a damned thing to help this team for this many weeks is inexcusable.

Squirt mustard on his suit! Bergevin might quit immediately. ^_^

Guest Stogey24

Chucky a -3 last night with only 14min of ice time. Ouch.

Scrivens 0-3, 3.77GA,. 882 sv%. Fackin garbage.

What did Bergevin and company see in this guy? Like 11 GA in 3 games..That's not even nhl calibre

our 3rd string goalie is just that... 3rd string...

In December I thought we played a good handful of strong games just not able to score... Flashbacks of great play vs TB in last years playoffs with zero ability to score. This is the teams identity... And our 25game stretch was an aberration due to the PP actually performing for that 20 game of 200 games....

The scariest prospect of it all is for the Habs to crack the 100 point mark which is 2points more then the 8th spot last season they will need to go a minimum 25W -11L

We have never been so desperate for a win then Tuesday vs the B's

Well the one nice state in our favor, is our record against Rask. Although he did beat us once this year.

our 3rd string goalie is just that... 3rd string...

In December I thought we played a good handful of strong games just not able to score... Flashbacks of great play vs TB in last years playoffs with zero ability to score. This is the teams identity... And our 25game stretch was an aberration due to the PP actually performing for that 20 game of 200 games....

The scariest prospect of it all is for the Habs to crack the 100 point mark which is 2points more then the 8th spot last season they will need to go a minimum 25W -11L

We have never been so desperate for a win then Tuesday vs the B's

I think Emelin is playing very well and maybe isnt good when he and Eller are two of best Habs.

I think most Habfans maybe not so opposed to trading Beaulieu anymore eh?

Also think Toews would love to play the Habs every game.

I think we need a game plan change.

Let's score more goals than we let the other guys score.

Huh? It's not complicated. What a schizophrenic season this has been.

Any takers for my parade tickets?

I was all set to canonize MB for the subtle brilliance of his seemingly small and incremental moves.

Now they look like small and incremental moves.

Ha! :blush:

• Upvote 1

I finally figured out one person who is very happy we got Scrivens. Andre Racicot. He is no longer the worst goalie to play for Montreal. I have never seen a goalie look as lost and confused in the tri-colour. I remember fondly the games laughing at his antics with the Leaks. Why oh why did we get that toad?

I finally figured out one person who is very happy we got Scrivens. Andre Racicot. He is no longer the worst goalie to play for Montreal. I have never seen a goalie look as lost and confused in the tri-colour. I remember fondly the games laughing at his antics with the Leaks. Why oh why did we get that toad?

I think you're forgetting Aebischer lol

I think you're forgetting Aebischer lol

Trying to. But he wasn't Scrivens bad. This is the guy who invented hold the trapper by my head technique. Spin in circles hoping you can locate the puck. Worst part of this, I thought we would get rid of him on waivers once our savior returns. Nobody will touch him. We are stuck with the schmuck.