Montreal Canadiens vs. Columbus Blue Jackets | November 4th, 2016 | 7:00 EST

Habsfan84

I missed the first period and hopefully that's a good thing. Walked into 0-3. Let's get the first one here. 

12 minutes ago, BCHabnut said:

Hahaha. Extra point is good 

I always think that touchdown means seven points #NotReallyFootballGuyEh but whatever. We are doomed. Kidding. We just had shot on Bobrovsky. 

8?! It ain't even third period dawg!

1 hour ago, habs rule said:

tonite is the nite that stat goes on the downward spiral, it is not maintainable.

Care to revise that statement?  :) Their PP looks quite sharp while Montreal's in-zone play on the PK is atrocious. 

Does Price advocate to come in for the third just to get Montoya out of there?  Normally I wouldn't advocate for it but it may not be the worst idea in the world.

Just now, mineral said:

I certainly picked a good game to miss. Holy Moses. I had to shake my head checking the score on tsn.ca. How in the eff has Therrien not pulled Montoya yet? 

Game was out of reach early. Why tire out Price when he's got a game tomorrow?

Montoya is being sacrificed and the entire team better respond tomorrow with an actual hockey game.

8 minutes ago, mineral said:

I certainly picked a good game to miss. Holy Moses. I had to shake my head checking the score on tsn.ca. How in the eff has Therrien not pulled Montoya yet? 

I think it's unprofessional to have Price in as a backup but not have him warmed up enough to get into the game at moment's notice. The announcers stated early on that it was not the plan for Price to see any action tonight and that he didn't skate earlier today. Just because he's the  best player in the world does not mean that he has to be treated like a princess... and if he does need to be treated like a princess, then his past injury history is a concern just in general. It's all precautionary stuff, but they don't do it without his past history. Other goalies in the league have no problem being workhorses. I don't think there's another team in the league that still has the goalie who started the game still in after 8 goals against.

The guy hosting the stream I'm watching started playing sad violin music after the 5th goal. After the 6th goal he started playing NOMA - Brain Power during the commercial break. After the 7th goal he put up a fake graphic saying the stream was offline (while the game audio played in the background.)

Finally just got a few minutes of the Weird Russian Singer video.

I look forward to the dankest of memes coming this 3rd period... it's all I have to look forward to.