Prediction?

geolink

I was about to start this thread myself but decided to wait a see how long time it would take before someone else did.

Here's the prediction.

EAST

Ottawa - Tampa

Carolina - Montreal (Doesn't dare to jinx)

New Jersey - New York

Buffalo - Philadelphia (If Peter Forsberg stays healthy)

Ottawa - Philadelphia

Carolina - New York

Philadelphia - Carolina

WEST

Detroit - Edmonton

Dallas - Colorado (The Theodore effect)

Calgary - Anaheim

Nashville - San Jose

Detroit - San Jose

Calgary - Colorado

Calgary - San Jose

FINAL

Carolina - San Jose

New Jersey - Detroit. Both teams are unstoppable right now.

Bet Theodore would kill us in that final....

LMAO

The Habs all know that any shot over the shoulders is a guaranteed goal. It doesn't matter if it's a hard shot, soft shot, a half fanned on flubber shot or a picture perfect Kovalev top corner shot - it's a goal.

Not to mention Huet would teach Theo what French really is!

Bet Theodore would kill us in that final....

Game 1 vs. DAL:

José has let in 2 goals on 4 shots... his speciality!

Game 1 vs. DAL:

José has let in 2 goals on 4 shots... his speciality!

And how did he do the rest of the game?

The 2nd goal can't be blamed on him anyway. Sauer had his head up his ass and Arnott made a great pass.

Colorado leads 1-0 :D

Haha, thanks. They started running guys at the end there which was pissing me off and our d-men made it so that it didn't even matter how Theo played. Dallas didn't get the first shot until 9:46 of the 1st and he really didn't have a chance on either goal.

I expect Dallas will come out hard after we pretty much embarassed them in their own place but going back to Denver 1-1 is fine with me. 2-0? Freaking great. Turco really crapped the bed which I expected and Wolski had a great game which I expected (I love his reaction to his first game).

The only change I'd like to see is have Finger or Boughner play with Brisebois instead of Sauer. Sauer was caught way out of position on a few occasions and panicked a lot in the offensive zone whenever he was pressured. But we played a full 60 minutes, forechecked hard, made smart passes and played with a great work ethich which is what we'll need to do to go deep in the playoffs.

Also a little note that applies to the Habs as well as the Avs, the 7th seed has beaten the 2nd seed in 13 of the last 22 series. :D

And the Habs score as I type that...a sign?