Rumours About Our Boys...

Makh2o

First let me be sure to mention that these are purely rumour, as I have no direct contact with anyone working with the habs...

That being said, the father of a friend of mine does, and he claims to have heard the following:

Theo: Never broke his heal, but was in fact at rehab for a coke problem

Ribs: Also dips his nose in the snow

Ryder: Drinks heavily apparently

I'm not trying to take away from the momentum/excitement we're all feeling from the recent successes, however I thought you might be interested to hear...

I believe Theo and Ribs have been rumored to be doing coke for a long time. I am almost positive Ribs did it in junior but unaware if he still does!

I highly doubt any of these rumours are true. Rumours that are from your cousin, uncle on your mothers side twice removed, tend not to be all that accurate

Who cares if they are. Theodore is out of town. And Ryder can drink all the Newfy Screech he wants if he continues to score 30 goals and playoff game winners.

Dontcha think the coke would have shown up on Theo's drug test?

BINGO

Almost sure they would have run a broad selection of tests after his postive test for the hair stimulat thing.

Dontcha think the coke would have shown up on Theo's drug test?

not necessarily. I believe coke has a pretty short processing period in the body. I thnk like a few days. Very tough to test for.

Please let this post not stand for the proposition that I think any of the above rumours are true.

not necessarily. I believe coke has a pretty short processing period in the body. I thnk like a few days. Very tough to test for.

Please let this post not stand for the proposition that I think any of the above rumours are true.

I also remember listening to that press conference, and a reporter from the team990 asked if propecia can be used to mask any other types of drugs, and they refused to answer....anyone know anything on that topic?

again though, I'm not trying to say this is all true, simply that I heard if from a person I consider to be reliable, and I thought you guys might be interested to hear the possibility...

BINGO

Almost sure they would have run a broad selection of tests after his postive test for the hair stimulat thing.

Amen!

:king: :hlogo: :king:

First let me be sure to mention that these are purely rumour, as I have no direct contact with anyone working with the habs...

That being said, the father of a friend of mine does, and he claims to have heard the following:

Theo: Never broke his heal, but was in fact at rehab for a coke problem

Ribs: Also dips his nose in the snow

Ryder: Drinks heavily apparently

I'm not trying to take away from the momentum/excitement we're all feeling from the recent successes, however I thought you might be interested to hear...

i also heard that gainey's a real party animal

i also heard that gainey's a real party animal

and he has a puck fetish too

Coke is medium hard substance to test for... alcohol is the most difficult, and THC the easiest... The standard margin is 3-5 days for infrequent use, but it stays in the system a couple days longer for more frequent users. In addition, coke traces are detectable in hair follicles for up to 90 days later... sort of ironic if Jose was trying to keep that incriminating hair... :D

I also remember listening to that press conference, and a reporter from the team990 asked if propecia can be used to mask any other types of drugs, and they refused to answer....anyone know anything on that topic?

again though, I'm not trying to say this is all true, simply that I heard if from a person I consider to be reliable, and I thought you guys might be interested to hear the possibility...

I think it only masks analbolic steroids...

I find it hard to believe that one can indulge in such a dangerous substance and yet still be competing in the NHL.

i think theo fleury and grant fuhr would like a word...

you can do it... but not forever.

i think theo fleury and grant fuhr would like a word...

you can do it... but not forever.

Add Ed Belfour to that list too. He admitted taking coke earlier in his career I think.

I also heard about the rumor Theo's little problem was about drugs and the heel thing was fake...that he was purging his system in rehab or something. But these are just rumors and rumors have a nasty tendency to be false.

Ryder is from Newfoundland. As an Atlantic Canadian, I can say that most adult males in the region drink heavily.