A Few Good Men (or Women) Wanted

Colin

hwl.jpg

The HABSWORLD.net EHM League needs a couple of new GM's.

We're looking for two enthusiastic and determined GM's to pry the Cup from Ottawa's hands! While previous EHM experience is certainly helpful, a new member with enough time and determination can take the league by storm. If you are a rookie, we'll find a 'mentor' GM or two to teach you the ropes and get you on the right path to victory and the planning of your Cup parade.

There are two sims (league-wide updates, for those unfamiliar) each real-time week, and each of those sims covers one week in sim time. Most active GM's in the league are available and working on the game for three or four hours per week, but not all at once.

Right now we have two teams available including the superb Chicago Black Hawks who were built into a contender and the New Jersey Devils who, despite being a perennial playoff team, have never had the solid leadership they deserve.

Important Links:

HWL

Application

Save File

LA Kings are also available. The current GM stinks and has been voted out of the league because he sucks so much. If you want the team then give us a call.

:lol:

Nice. Same should be said about Tampa Bay. Hippie has abused the rules enough with the constant intake of pot and weed. He's too "high" to be GMing a team. ;)

:lol:

Nice. Same should be said about Tampa Bay. Hippie has abused the rules enough with the constant intake of pot and weed. He's too "high" to be GMing a team. ;)

Ummm...Pot and weed are the same thing. You aren't from around here, are you? B)

Ummm...Pot and weed are the same thing. You aren't from around here, are you? B)

Duuuude, you're my new best friend mahn! #1 customer!

I'd be interested. I'm the commish of leagues (hockey, football, baseball) with about 15 people in each. I usually finish well and we also have keeper leagues so I know about the effort needed to put into making a franchise work. I also do the PS2 thing with manager/fantasy modes. I'm always looking for a challenge.

Yah couldn't agree more... Its great to see so many people clamouring to get in, it only means that the future of the HWL is bright. Plus we can never have enough true Habs fans in the league, the more the merrier :-D.

First of all, it would be illegal to give that info out.

Second, you have downloaded NHL: EHM 2005, not the older, free version.

wtv ill have the game working lol, all i wanna know if theres a spot waiting tell me and ill get the game if i dont find my cd key

wtv ill have the game working lol, all i wanna know if theres a spot waiting tell me and ill get the game if i dont find my cd key

You can be his mentor fanpuck :P

You don't need a CD key. There is no CD involved at all with the program. Like Fanpuck said, we're using the free version. EHM Version 1.16 (or 1.18).

I think you can still download it at fhockey.com

You don't need a CD key. There is no CD involved at all with the program. Like Fanpuck said, we're using the free version. EHM Version 1.16 (or 1.18).

I think you can still download it at fhockey.com

Cool, I just downloaded it so Im all set if I get a team.

:hlogo:

we're using 1.18 in HWL - if anyone wants to ask questions about the game or needs help - don't hesitate to send me a PM or catch me on Yahoo Messenger or MSN Messenger.

it's a great game and we are about to enter our 3rd season - and as our Commish said, Chicago & New Jersey are 2 desireable teams.