Where's Malkin ?

House11

I thought this would be kinda fun ... everyone post a place ( city and state/province ) where they think where he will show up first. and if anyone finds an article say on tsn/sportsnet etc about where he is post it.

My choice

New York, NY =)

Edited by CaliHabsFan

Forget where I read it but he's in Toronto apparently.

Yes, I read that in a Toronto flyer. It said that Pittsburg is in the process of making a trade with the Leafs because Malkin refuses to play in for the Penguins and DEMANDS to be traded to Toronto, the home of his childhood favourite team.

It looks like the Penguins will be sending Malkin to the Leafs in exchange for:

Mats Sundin, Tomas Kaberle, Alexander Steen, Justin Pogge & Jiri Tlusty, Robert Earl & its first four draft picks for the next two years.

The Leafs are also looking at filling in the gaps with some other free agent acquisitions.

The Maple Leafs also agree to carry the salaries of the above mentioned players (for the coming year only). Mr. John Ferguson Jr. is in the process of seeking a salary cap exemption from the NHL for this year so as to be able to make the trade acceptable. If this isn't possible, Mr. Ferguson will argue that if one takes the Maple Leafs salary burden and the Penguins salary load, multiplies them both by three, adds them together and then divides them by six and then imagine these two halves dispersed equally to both teams then this transaction will be feasible because both teams will then be under the salary cap.

The Maple Leafs management believe that with this financial manipulation, Toronto could get away with its trade scott free, even stevens. "It shouldn't lead to a concussion to come to this conclusion." shared Mr. Ferguson.

Most observers are split as to who's the 'winner' in this trade. Though common wisdom would have it that the team with the best player wins, with the way the Leafs have depleted their roster and potential future, on can never be too sure.

Only the future will tell.

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Ahahahaha! Good one shortcat!

I'm on hard drugs tonight... :rolleyes:

cho-co-late pop-si-cles................. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Malkin?

oh you mean Evg? (don't pronounce the 'g' - but he likes it there when written)

ya - he's at my place - we're just chillin' watching "Quest for the Holy Grail" over and over and over - it seems to never really end!

I'd bet your paycheque he's with his agents' somewhere. It's probably his only contact in North America. There's no way another Russian player would publicly help him do something like this.

Malkin?

oh you mean Evg? (don't pronounce the 'g' - but he likes it there when written)

ya - he's at my place - we're just chillin' watching "Quest for the Holy Grail" over and over and over - it seems to never really end!

Yeah, well if Davinchi is at my house, and he says hi!

Malkin was on his way to Pittsburgh...

... but since his skates have gel soles, he was turned away at the airport.

:blink::o:D:lol::lol:

I vote for: hidden somewhere in the darkness of Mario's basement, hitting the Penguin-shaped bong while playing PS2 and eating burritos.

If he is, I really wonder about Mario's parenting skills. He has a daughter, yet he's letting superstars the same age as her stay in his house. Last year Crosby, this year Malkin. I hope Angelo like Pensy :)

If he is, I really wonder about Mario's parenting skills. He has a daughter, yet he's letting superstars the same age as her stay in his house. Last year Crosby, this year Malkin. I hope Angelo like Pensy :)

Ahahaha! Bad pun, but funny! :lol:

I figure he's at an airport... He probably can't board the plan though because all of Russia is obviously looking for him.

Thus, he is going to flee to France by train in hope of boarding a ship that will sail him across the Atlantic in time for training camp.

Pittsburgh of course, will deny that he is with the team. How will they hide this from the press you ask? Malkin will obviously be wearing a George Bush full-face rubber mask while he practices and trains.

Now, some of you are thinking "Well then, we'll just look for the guy on skates wearing a George Bush mask."

But you see, these Penguin higher-ups are very sly. They've ordered 2 boxes full of George Bush full-face rubber masks you see. So, it won't just be Malkin wearing the mask, but every player at the camp will.

Ingenious, isn't it?