GDT: Habs vs Bruins, Game 5

dlbalr

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They won two series playing like this last year.

They are half a game removed from dominating the Bruins. This is hockey. Ups and downs.

Too true Walmsely. They have played some excellent hockey. No team plays perfectly night after night..ok..Detroit.. but we have to be at our best to get it done, :1gohabs::1gohabs:

almost had a heart attack - geez Price's stick handling is going to be the death of me!!!

Price should just sit on every damned puck. A goal the other night and almost two tonight.

almost had a heart attack - geez Price's stick handling is going to be the death of me!!!

Me too! :cry_smile:

I can't help but wonder how much better our top two lines would be with Pacs instead of Moen...

Good lord Price...

Max was coming on very well alright

is it just me seeing what I want to, or are we outplaying the B's in OT?

If every hab was playing with the passion of Des, we would win every game.

And after 16 periods he finally gets a chance to play on an offensive line.

looks like Desharnais may be hurt - he want off after gettting hit and now halpern is with Gomez and Gionta :angry2:

Damn sloppy play, by Eler and horrible play by Sopel which forced him to take a penalty. Boston's due - this is going to be a tough 2 minutes to watch :popcorn:

What a save - Price your stick handling is forgiven!!!

big rebound on the Gionta shot and no one there :mellow:

Luck gods were not on our side in that period.

Price was on that deke like Lindsay Lohan on a line of blow.

Edited by Wamsley01

Price is a beast.

Desharnais - what a warrior.

However, Gomez is a real key in this game. Every time he gets the puck things stabilize and the Habs get something going.

Wiz's return is huge. :1gohabs:

HELL OF A HOCKEY GAME :habslogo: Two ancient rivals going toe to toe in the Stanley Cup playoffs - this is what it's all about. Stressful? Hell yeah!! But we should enjoy every second.

Kostitsyn grabs a puck out of the air, touches it, loses it, Plekanec skates with it, 3-on-1, and..... whistle on a hand pass 15 seconds after it happened. WTF?! Seriously, WTF?

The icing call earlier Cammy was trying to talk to the linesman and he just skated away paying no attention to him. Starting to look like the refs got a little white envelope from Cherry and his Bruins before the game.

Luck gods were not on our side in that period.

Price was on that deke like Lindsay Lohan on a line of blow.

Hope the luck gods shine down on us with a Montreal goal on the first shot of double overtime.

Edited by BrenDittero

DD has some St. Louis in him.

Reminds me of Gerbe in Buffalo. He is an NHL player, no doub about that anymore.

Maybe there's something to the idea of putting him on the wing?

On another note, Spatches and Hammer look gassed. But they're hanging in.

Can't believe how great this game has gotten :popcorn:

DD has some St. Louis in him.

Reminds me of Gerbe in Buffalo. He is an NHL player, no doub about that anymore.

I hope going forward in this series he is not going to be buried with checkers. Big difference with the second line once DD replaced Moen and his hands of stone.

I don't get all of the people who wanted him benched after game 3.

BTW, I don't remember if he was back again - I know after he took a hit, he missed his next shift and can't remember if he returned or not.

Edited by hab29RETIRED

Maybe there's something to the idea of putting him on the wing?

On another note, Spatches and Hammer look gassed. But they're hanging in.

Can't believe how great this game has gotten :popcorn:

I've been calling for that for the past month. I'd really like to see him on the wing with Eller and Gionta.

BTW, I don't remember if he was back again - I know after he took a hit, he missed his next shift and can't remember if he returned or not.

He played his last shift in the final minute of OT, I suspect he's alright. Looking at the shift charts, Cammalleri is one second shy of 30 minutes while Subban is over 38. Desharnais is around 15, Wisniewski not much more. If both are healthy, they may be counted on to do some heavy lifting in the 5th period.