Rangers vs Habs, Nov. 19, 7 PM EST

dlbalr

Great win! Under arduous circumstances. A real team effort.

And kudos to Gomez, who played a terrific game. It's the first time in so long that he seemed to be having fun out there. I sure hope he can build on this to become the player he's capable of being.

Well, Gomez looked like... Gomez. Really stoked about that, because that's the #1b that we need. He made plays and was very unlucky not to have scored. Seems to have been constant improvement all season, and I like the trend.

Great win! Under arduous circumstances. A real team effort.

And kudos to Gomez, who played a terrific game. It's the first time in so long that he seemed to be having fun out there. I sure hope he can build on this to become the player he's capable of being.

Ya..knowing every commentator in the league is calling for him to be sent to the AHL, it must take great courage to keep in the right positive mood to enjoy the game out there.

I really admire the guy.

Anybody at the CHat room?

this was probably the best 60 minutes the team played this year.

100%. They played strong defence and finally the attack played well at the same time. That was a complete game. Even strength, PP, PK. Everything worked.

this was probably the best 60 minutes the team played this year.

The fans felt that way too. How many times does a goalie that get's a shutout get third star? The team played so well that the shutout was just a formality. Again, I really think the Rags defense was full of holes all night.

15 shots against. Outstanding effort by this inexperienced defence (and the forwards supporting them).

Wow. Amazing.

I cannot wait to see Kosty, Markov, and White back.

Where's my bib.. ya got me drooling ... :hyper:

All Gomez needs to do is become a $4M player. He will never be the $7M guy, but if he can earn half his pay, he won't be any worse then buying him out and will be an asset to the team.

Absolutely, I never claimed that Gomez was worth his salary - just that, up until last season, he was a good, exciting playmaker. If he gets back to simply being Scott Gomez that is HUGE for this team. I'm almost afraid to get my hopes up about it, but it's really an exciting possibility.

Ironically, the ridiculous injuries may actually be helping the team in one specific sense: the players are desperate and buying into the team system 100%. Crucially, the team is being rewarded: shown that this is how we can win even against long odds. If this adversity helps the team to coalesce into that NJ Devils-style total team play, which has been JM's vision all along, it'll yield only benefits in the longer run.

• Upvote 1