Game 7, Canadiens vs Bruins, 7 PM

dlbalr

And I thought I lived too far away from Montréal during playoff season.

I'm pretty sure the HW member PMAC lives in Quatar...

I was in the liquor store picking up my refreshments for tonight's game...saw a guy in the cooler room wearing a Bruins hat. I couldn't restrain myself...I called him an asshole. He took a good look at me and decided that he wouldn't do well if it escallated, and he moved on quickly. I really REALLY wanted him to act tough though...this is out of control...I ought to be sedated. Only the Bruins can bring this out in me...hate them, hate their fans.

Bell Centre is sold out

Not surprised at all.

I am sooooooooo stressed! Come on boys! Win it!

stressed is putting it lightly!

I was in the liquor store picking up my refreshments for tonight's game...saw a guy in the cooler room wearing a Bruins hat. I couldn't restrain myself...I called him an asshole. He took a good look at me and decided that he wouldn't do well if it escallated, and he moved on quickly. I really REALLY wanted him to act tough though...this is out of control...I ought to be sedated. Only the Bruins can bring this out in me...hate them, hate their fans.

Not surprised at all.

Easy!

LOLOL

In Flanders fields the poppies blow

Between the crosses, row on row,

That mark our place; and in the sky

The larks, still bravely singing, fly

Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago

We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,

Loved and were loved, and now we lie

In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:

To you from failing hands we throw

The torch; be yours to hold it high.

If ye break faith with us who die

We shall not sleep, though poppies grow

In Flanders fields

REALLY?

The habs are going to win tinight and I will be drunk for a week But it will be a great weeek

Glad you are confident in victory, I have no clue how game will play out, not even a good/bad feeling.

Darn Canadian Tire crystal ball is crap! :spamafote:

:1gohabs:

Not surprised at all.

Hahahaa... hey..it's only a game... .NOTTTTTT!

Funny, funny thing about sports.. our souls all wrapped up in the flight of a piece of rubber.

Love it!! :hyper:

Easy!

LOLOL

In Flanders fields the poppies blow

Between the crosses, row on row,

That mark our place; and in the sky

The larks, still bravely singing, fly

Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago

We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,

Loved and were loved, and now we lie

In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:

To you from failing hands we throw

The torch; be yours to hold it high.

If ye break faith with us who die

We shall not sleep, though poppies grow

In Flanders fields

If I had more character, I would have thought of that great poem.. :thumbs_up:

I am beyond compelled to ask any bruins fan who shat on their hat.... and always do....

I am with illwill, never remember wanting one game more than this one, and if we win, I promise I won't say a word till next season to any Bruins fan......

:gohabsgo::habslogo::gohabsgo:

My nerves are jittering already...I can't remember the last time I wanted the Habs to win a hockey game this badly. Please, guys...find a way. Two things happen if the Habs advance to Round 3 for me:

1. I spend the night launching an epic "suck it/told you so/lmao at you" campaing against the Bruins fans and Habs haters I've been dealing with on FB

2. I fulfill a promise made a few years back, when asked "When are you going to buy in fully and buy a Carey Price jersey?" My answer was "When he gets us to the third round". I am a man of my word: The wife and I will be heading to Montreal this weekend (planned shopping/spa)...and I will be hitting up the big store at the Bell Center to make good on that pledge.

I hope your 239+taxes more poor after the weekend.

Even the death moans masquerading as an anthem can't get to me tonight.. Thank God he does the other one too!

Even the death moans masquerading as an anthem can't get to me tonight.. Thank God he does the other one too!

Ya gotta be awful brave to sing that badly in public

Here we GO!!!

• Upvote 1