the oscar goes to...

MAK

for his play last night, I have to say Crosby.

geez, what a way to embelish a simply hit by Lapierre making it look as if a train ran into him.

and just the way way he fell when he got speared by Blake. he acted like a guy whose season was over ans as soon as blake got his penalty, that little punk gets up and skates to his bench...

I love him but he needs to take care of himself, not dive like a coward everytime he's touched.

Edited by marky_and_komi

Over at the Pens board I go to they rag on Forsberg all the time. He takes an occasional dive.

Plekanec does too. He needs to lay off that shit.

I'd be interested in your definition of what constitutes the best diver though...

I'd be interested in your definition of what constitutes the best diver though...

a guy that puts way too much mustard when he's touched. plekanec is a good example, I would put markov once in a while.

I agree if Crosby wants to be the face of the league he can no longer do stuff like that. It was a terrible display of sportsmanship.

he should learn from ovechkin.

-do you hear he dives, no.

-do you hear him complain ?? never. -

-Do you see him stand up un drive guys in the boards. hell yeah !!

Where is DON CHERRY when you need him to make a comment?

Ovalteen is a tough gritty player. Sid is just a scorer who doesn't like to get dirty. Sidney can't do what Ovalteen does they're completely different players.

Crosby will go into the corners for the puck, he just isn't as physical as Ovechkin. It usually ends up in him getting pasted (Crosby, that is).

Case in point, both players against Phaneuf. Phanuef leveled Crosby last season. When Phanny went to hit Ovechkin, Ovie braced for the hit and it was Phaneuf who fell back on his butt.

Ovechkin rules.

We should make different categories for example:

-Nominated for best Divers: Kovaltchuk, Briere, St Louis

-Nominated for best Embelishers (high stick, tripped, speared): Nydermayer, Ribeiro, Crosby

-Nominated for kneeling or semi-diving to escape a hit: Bergeron, St Louis

-Nominated for loss of balance Couldnt avoid coliding with intent to injure goalie:

then there are other hockey related acting/attitudes

-Nominated for fearless Goon attitude : Laraques, Brashear

-Nominated for Biggest ad lib Improv (big mouth) : Avery

I dont know think about who fits there I cant remember too late to use my little brain

a guy that puts way too much mustard when he's touched. plekanec is a good example, I would put markov once in a while.

:lol: OK, I was thinking more along the lines of getting away with diving or being penalized for it.

They should call it Roundteen. the jar is round...the mug is round

:lol:

LMAO!!

You're hilarious! I never have any clue what the hell you're talking about! :P

Ovalteen is awesome.

But for Coach of the year and comeback team of the year it has to go to Andy Murray for coach and the Blues for comeback team. The team went from dead last to know on the door step for a playoff spot. Even the media here is getting into the Blues again. They're calling Murray the Dick Vermeil of hockey. We like super emotional guys here and Murray comes off this way.

Yes fanpuck Ovalteen is that guy. Its part of my hockey lingo I've developed. For example its the Vancouver Orcas because of the logo.

Ovalteen

Orcas

The Boots

Winnie the Poo's

Hot Wings

Spartans

Bunnies with teeth