Game Thread | Montreal vs. Maple Leafs | 11/13/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way.. this is the kind of game (and we have a lot of them) which tells me to ignore the standings .. the habs are going to slump this season again...

Top teams have bad periods and occassional bad games, but the Habs have had far too many of them this season. I think the standings are more generous then their play deserves....

THIS IS HORRIBLE 4 V 4

This is horrible altogether. I'm embarassed to say I cheer for this team right now.

By the way.. this is the kind of game (and we have a lot of them) which tells me to ignore the standings .. the habs are going to slump this season again...

Top teams have bad periods and occassional bad games, but the Habs have had far too many of them this season. I think the standings are more generous then their play deserves....

Agreed 100%

I turned off the TV again.

Isn't that the second time we've scored right after you turned the TV off? You're not allowed to watch the game anymore!

Isn't that the second time we've scored right after you turned the TV off? You're not allowed to watch the game anymore!

TURN IT ON AND TURN IT OFF!

What should I do? I shut the TV off as a jinx since the last time I did it, Kosty scored. Now Kovy?

I did the same thing! I was watching the Kessler-Calsaghe fight!

That was an incredible goal. I think Plekanec is learning a lot from Kovy - look at that goal, he mimicked one of Kovalev's signature plays.

Shall we start a pool? How will the Leafs score the winner? Will it be a flukey goal or a bad call for a PP goal?

both... and the sportscasters will claim it was a miraculous goal, and that God himself couldn't have done better, and that Sundin, in fact, should replace God as God...