Game Thread | Lightning vs. Habs | 12/11/07

Spider-Man NL

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, my opinion is that this is the dumbest post I have ever read.

Seconded.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What we need is a creative coach not one that sticks a converted dman on the #1 line. Gimme a break. What we don't need is another underachieving prima donna like Marleau, who's doing much worse than Koivu. Carbo wasn't ready to be a head coach and he's proving it. This team has speed but ever game they are out skated. What a boring s system. I see Boston is playing amazing!!!

What we need is a creative coach not one that sticks a converted dman on the #1 line. Gimme a break. What we don't need is another underachieving prima donna like Marleau, who's doing much worse than Koivu. Carbo wasn't ready to be a head coach and he's proving it. This team has speed but ever game they are out skated. What a boring s system. I see Boston is playing amazing!!!

To be fair, Dandenault is a converted defenceman converted forward.

Well, the rose-colored glasses wearing members of the Saku Koivu fan club have chimed in. How long does he have to stink the joint out before you can see that he's just been going through the motions out there?

Why the hell doesn't he put Kovy up and Higgy down to the 2nd?

Because our "second" line is the closest thing we have to a consistant threat right now.

Well, the rose-colored glasses wearing members of the Saku Koivu fan club have chimed in. How long does he have to stink the joint out before you can see that he's just been going through the motions out there?

You can criticize his performance til the cup comes home, but claiming he's got no heart and just going through the motions, that's just way off base.