Game Thread | Lightning vs. Habs | 12/11/07

Spider-Man NL

Maybe its time for Bob to take over behind the bench again. It lit a fire under the boys last time he did it.

QFT... but when bob had the team i felt they weren't hitting hard enough, that cost us aganist the canes in the playoffs two years ago

Alright boys lets up the wind back in those sails :hockey:

Edited by haber

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the rose-colored glasses wearing members of the Saku Koivu fan club have chimed in. How long does he have to stink the joint out before you can see that he's just been going through the motions out there?

It takes a long time, actually. Because he's put more into this team than some fairweather fan has.

You can criticize his performance as of late, but you have nowhere to stand when you claim that he's not trying. He's in a slump; a long slump. But that doesn't mean he's just packed it in. He will get out of this, and you'll look even more a fool than you currently do. I hear Tampa Bay got killed by the Leafs last night, go suckle off Sundin and the blue and white for a bit.

Uh oh this is headed to a shootout... :unsure:

I can't handle this... Why does every Habs game I watch go to SO?!

Let's hope Carbo doesn't send out Pleks this time. I wanna see Koivu, Kosty and Kovy.

That was a ######ing pathetic display on the PP. 4 on 3 this late in the game, not to mention that Tampa played last night. So many passes were ######ed up...

Markov is really not playing well tonight!

I don't care what happens in the Shoot out, we should have won this game in OT!

Edited by Habsfan